Why smoking pot everyday is bad.

• Why smoking pot everyday is bad.

Let's say you smoke once a day. The average individual would spend at least $10 I would say on marijuana to smoke.

There are 365 days a year.

That's $3,650 dollars a year spent on pot.

Now, let's say you smoke blunts.

That will cost you $1.50 every blunt for a green game blunt wrap.

That's 360 + 180 dollars, or $540.

So in total, you will be spending $4,100 (if smoking blunts) or $3,650 a year if not smoking blunts.

That's once a day.

Keep in mind that it's normal for people to not smoke one day, but the next spend double.

Also, if you buy let's say an ounce instead of a dime, you will no doubt be more willing to smoke that ounce in one day or maybe two days.

Let's say you smoke pot 5 times a day. I know some people that do.

That's almost $20,000 a year on pot.

Most pot smokers, I'm not saying all, smoke cigarettes. $10 a pack. Most go through what, a pack a day?

That's another $3500.

Hot damn.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

The post was edited 3 times, last by Manny ().

• Re: Why smoking pot everyday is bad.

alexyz wrote:

Also, if you buy let's say an ounce instead of a dime, you will no doubt be more willing to smoke that ounce in one day or maybe two days.

Have you ever seen an ounce?

You've made assumptions about how people smoke pot. Most people don't exclisify themselfes to blunts. Blunts are rare, bongs, buckies and spots are far more usual. Also your values are way off, in NZ it's $20 per gram $50 for 2.5g to 3g. And an ounce is $300 to $380.

There are 28 grams per ounce.

If you wanted to be really high all day then a gram, or as we say 'tinny', is plenty if smoking bongs, buckies, or spots. Most daily stoners do not get high all day everyday. A single session for one person is about 0.25g. A single session a day is still a lot of pot.

However let's say you do get high all day everyday, it would cost from $3975NZD $7300NZD for ounces or tins.

But most people with an ounce get pot rich and share a lot of pot if they get one so if you were high all day everyday then an ounce would last two weeks. However if you buy with friends then it becomes much cheaper.

If you have a single session a day it will be $993.75 to $1825 a year in ounces or tins.

Again the smaller ounce value is not practically accurate, and it doesn't take in to account shared smokes. but it's still the calculation for a heavy stoner and far less than what you said it was.

jordan132;1506655 wrote:

when i joined guys privacy i figured there would be nothing here except a hole in the wall to peak into the girls privacy

HockeyFan wrote:

i have my own place in there house with a bedroom and kitchen and shit
      i could pay rent if i wanted to

besides im gonna move to a condo soon

>Claims he's smart and productive
      >Fucked a girl without protection, has a kid on the way
      >Wants nothing to do with the kid, or to pay child support
      >Thinks theres nothing wrong with speeding and killing someone elderly because he has insurance
      >Has no idea what the value of $1 is
      >Never worked a day in his life
      >Daddy buys everything
      >Used the wrong "there" (its their)

You're very smart and productive :rob:

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

dont smoke every day its not just bad because you are so unproductive but because if you smoke daily from youth there are a lot of bad health effects .. not lung cancer or that bullshit but it takes a toll on your head. about the cigs, cigs dont make you like weed. if you rip enough youre out of productivity for like 3 hours.. i smoke once every week or two no problems

The post was edited 1 time, last by gohead ().

_Frank_ wrote:

Have you ever seen an ounce?

You've made assumptions about how people smoke pot. Most people don't exclisify themselfes to blunts. Blunts are rare, bongs, buckies and spots are far more usual. Also your values are way off, in NZ it's $20 per gram $50 for 2.5g to 3g. And an ounce is $300 to $380.

There are 28 grams per ounce.

If you wanted to be really high all day then a gram, or as we say 'tinny', is plenty if smoking bongs, buckies, or spots. Most daily stoners do not get high all day everyday. A single session for one person is about 0.25g. A single session a day is still a lot of pot.

However let's say you do get high all day everyday, it would cost from $3975NZD $7300NZD for ounces or tins.

But most people with an ounce get pot rich and share a lot of pot if they get one so if you were high all day everyday then an ounce would last two weeks. However if you buy with friends then it becomes much cheaper.

If you have a single session a day it will be $993.75 to $1825 a year in ounces or tins.

Again the smaller ounce value is not practically accurate, and it doesn't take in to account shared smokes. but it's still the calculation for a heavy stoner and far less than what you said it was.

I made a typo in the OP. I meant to say 8th. You obviously did not read my post anyway because I was exclusively mostly referring to people who smoke once a day.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

alexyz wrote:

I made a typo in the OP. I meant to say 8th. You obviously did not read my post anyway because I was exclusively mostly referring to people who smoke once a day.

Oh I see, shit pot must be expensive where you are.

jordan132;1506655 wrote:

when i joined guys privacy i figured there would be nothing here except a hole in the wall to peak into the girls privacy

Linda wrote:

>Claims he's smart and productive
      >Fucked a girl without protection, has a kid on the way
      >Wants nothing to do with the kid, or to pay child support
      >Thinks theres nothing wrong with speeding and killing someone elderly because he has insurance
      >Has no idea what the value of $1 is
      >Never worked a day in his life
      >Daddy buys everything
      >Used the wrong "there" (its their)

You're very smart and productive :rob:

yes i had sex with not protection but had an accident but it happens all the time. that is why their are abortions.

i dont want nothing to do with the kid cause i shouldnt have to if i dont want to. i made my choice clear to her and everyone else. its not my fault she wants to ruin her life

i dont know where you got speeding and killing elderly from. yes i speed but speed safely. i never killed anyone. yes i have insurance so if i crash they pay not me. whats wrong with that

i know what the value of $1 is.

i have worked and do work. not sure why you think i didnt. i had 3 different jobs. i worked for my parents then at best buy then a market and now im back at my parents company and still work there now so i am working and get a paycheck

daddy doesnt pay for everything. i buy my clothes and any food when i go out and electronics and shit like that. they pay for my car and gas and insurance and any food i eat at home. i do pay for stuff. once and a while i will put stuff on the credit card but its small enough that he wont notice but i do pay for most stuff.

HockeyFan wrote:

yes i had sex with not protection but had an accident but it happens all the time. that is why their are abortions.

i dont want nothing to do with the kid cause i shouldnt have to if i dont want to. i made my choice clear to her and everyone else. its not my fault she wants to ruin her life

i dont know where you got speeding and killing elderly from. yes i speed but speed safely. i never killed anyone. yes i have insurance so if i crash they pay not me. whats wrong with that

i know what the value of $1 is.

i have worked and do work. not sure why you think i didnt. i had 3 different jobs. i worked for my parents then at best buy then a market and now im back at my parents company and still work there now so i am working and get a paycheck

daddy doesnt pay for everything. i buy my clothes and any food when i go out and electronics and shit like that. they pay for my car and gas and insurance and any food i eat at home. i do pay for stuff. once and a while i will put stuff on the credit card but its small enough that he wont notice but i do pay for most stuff.

I thought about responding but its become apparent that you can't even comprehend the differences of a simple word, so I highly doubt you'd be able to understand what I'd say to you.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling