What sort of major/minor injuries have you had during your life?

• What sort of major/minor injuries have you had during your life?

I was a bit curious that's all, If you think it's to personal to say or you just don't wanna tell us then you don't have to. :)

I'll tell you what major/minor injuries i've had, i've got quite a few mostly involing my head :o

First one was when I was 7(I think can't remember), I was getting ready to go in my backyard in our new swimming pool and I ran down the stairs (Which I still do but even faster now) and when I got half way down I fell and got knocked out. The only thing that was hurt that I know of was my left ear I think it was...Can't remember, anyways it was half attached to me and half was hanging off....Weird I know.

Second one was when I was when I was 9, I went to the Swimming Center in town with my mate and his sister(They were both older then me by atleast 1 year or 2). Anyways, cut long story short....I ran to Becky (My mate's sister not my girlfriend just to let you know >_>) slipped and banged my head...Absolutely amazing thing was I didn't even get knocked out I felt absolutely nothing! Until....I put both my hands on the back of my head ;(
      Both my hands were covered in MY blood which was coming from the back of my head..Instantly I started to cry like a little baby because I thought I was gonna die ;( ;( ;(

So I walked to my mates Auntie (The one who tooks us to the swimming center) and some of the staff came rushing to me with medical supplies and all that. I really was scared. Another amazing thing was I had a skull x-ray and my skull was fine! OMG! :o :o

Third one...Erm, I can't remember how old i was but what I did was something to do with my tounge :P
      I had a habit of jumping of the shed roof with my mate while my mates sister and her mate was watching us..Pretty fun ;D

Stupid to but hey that's me! So...After I jumped of the shed I decided to go in my neighbours backyard and get my football back which I left there the previous night. I jumped of the damn fence and what do I go and do...I almost bit my fucking tounge off...Really stupid huh?!

Fourth one!! Dunno how old I was but I think I might be 10 or 11...What I did was get my mates roller blades on (The ones where the wheels are in the middle not the outside) I skated up the street and slipped and fell on my chin....I totally need help...I was bleeding bad but I felt ok..I just skated back to my house which was not far cause I didn't get far in the first place..Sat outside the front door sucking my blood that was near my mouth and let it dry up on my sen..Then went inside..I was fine..

Sooo..Guys and Girls your probaly thinking...How the fuck are you still alive or maybe...How the fuck aren't you spazzed out or something...Disabled or what ever..To tell you the truth I haven't a fucking clue...I am one fucking lucky idiot!
    • Re: What sort of major/minor injuries have you had during your life?

dude man even i got a amazing lot of injuries
      well to say a few well i hav got stitches 5 times once inside my mouth thrice in the head and once on my toe
      i hav sprained my ankle badly twice due to which i couldnt walk for a week then once i directly fell on my head on concrete while running in full speed that time i couldnt see anything for abt 5 secs and my head was spinning for 5 mins and ya apart frm this once during a bball match one fellow pushed me badly and i skid on my knees for abt 5 yards or even more and my knees were like red wid blood and covered wid dust cause this was a outdoor court and a concrete one
      apart frm this i hav minor cuts and bruses and sprains and pulls all the time

When I was 2 years old I was running around the house, and then I hit the wall and fell unconscious. When I woke up my dad was rubbing my forehead because it had started popping out haha. That's all I remember about it.
      Oh. I was running around the house because I was excited that we were having guests at our place. How odd is that?!?! Uhg.

Other minor injuries include spraining my ankles twice, both due to running around and tripping up on wires and rocks.

Maaan, I run around too much. :(
      Banana flops.

I have had quit a few as well.One time I was on marrygoround and had a 2x4 sticking out it, fell off and stood up, the 2x4 cracked me in the head and knocked me out.Like a dummy when I woke up I stodd back up and it hit me again.I was out that time for about 2 weeks in the hospital.After I woke up had a headache for about 2 months.
      Another time I was playing superman and missed my landing and split my eye open and had 7 stitches.
      Then another time was playing Evil Knevil on my bike and tried to ride it off the garage.I was messed up good then.Broke my arm, my ankle and had 50 stitches and 2 concushions.

I got a couple of stories for this. When I first learned to ride a bike, my mom told me not to ride it in the house but my older brother challenged me to a race. He was gonna run and I was gonna ride down the hallway. I lost my balance halfway down the hall and burnt my hand on the kerosene heater. I was in such shock that I couldn’t move my hand away for a few seconds. When I was 9 my brother, his friend, and I were playing baseball, I was the catcher and my brother was batting. He kept telling me to back up and I thought I had plenty of room but when he swung he cracked my head open with the aluminum bat (I swear it was on purpose). When I was 12 I got hit by a car and broke most of the bones in my body.

I broke my arm in 5th grade once. I was running up a slide but it was in winter and when I was climbing, I slipped off to the side and land on my arm in an awkward way that broke it. I was suffering for 5 minutes before the ambulance came.