Need girl help

• Need girl help

Alright guys I havn't been on this in a long ass time, but right now i have no idea what to do and need help. So basicly there's this girl i like that used to like me and our friendship was really developing. Then one day i told her i never smoked anything and so she invited me to go smoke a blunt with her (how perfect was that?). For some reason though i couldnt find time to go with her. So i rabdomly booked her for some weekend, just to find out a couple days before that it was my brothers graduation ceremony that day. I told her that i couldnt and she seemed sad, but since then ive had plenty of time and asked her on multiple occasions to go but she always has something. Now everytime that i talk to her on facebook or something (and im always the one to talk to her recently not the other way arround) it seems like she hates me (never makes conversation anymore and seems like she always takes what i say personnaly. Also doesnt talk flirty with me anymore. Only on the internet though not in real life at all), until i talk to her in real life. In real life she has a really outgoing perosnallity and it looks as if she likes me. Last time i saw her she was sat on my lap. I never have problems with girls like this. I also used to text her alot and she told me some pretty deep shit she also says im very cute btw. I never intentionaly did anything bad to her and i dont think i did anything at all. So i basicly want to know what the fuck should i do to get her to talk to me dammit and i also want to know what caused this. All this happened in under a month and i have 2 finals left and i wont be talking to her off facebook until the next schoolyear if this doesnt improve :(. Thanks alot sorry if there are typos i only use this website on my ipod.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SexyMooCow ().