First Time Flirter...

• First Time Flirter...

OK, so I'm 16. I know this sounds stupid, but I've never had a crush before. I've never kissed a guy, never had a boyfriend and never slept with anyone. I was overweight, so I kept myself on the downlow with no confidence what so ever, but I've lost all my weight and now my first crush is a guy in drama class, we're friends and we have a laugh together. But he's younger than me, he's 15. It may not seem like a big deal, but it's kind of a taboo with my friends, but I don't care because I really like him. I don't wanna flirt with him and freak him out and I don't wanna lose him as a friend but I don't want to not try and there could be potential.
      Also I think he might like me. I don't know because I've never had a guy like me before. He always tries to make me laugh. And like we were all stood waiting to go into our drama class he was with his friends and when I went to buy a drink, he left his friends and walked with me. I thought that was really nice :) And like he didn't even ask anyone else to come, so it was just us. And he was trying to make conversation, not the usual type of conversation, because he ran out of 'cool' things to say and we were just walking in silence. It was wierd but I like him, and does anyone have any advice? :S
    • Re: First Time Flirter...

I think your onto something good!!! Just keep it up, don't push too hard and hopefully things will work from there. There's a kind of rythm to relationships, you're not used to it bc of your inexperience but gently start introducing flirty stuff, maybe some light physical contact, hugs when no one else is around to emabarass you, etc. Trust me, the lead-up is the best part!!!
      There's no such thing as too much love or too many kisses!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]