I think I may be pregnant..

• I think I may be pregnant..

My period is a few days late and I know theres a chance I could be pregnant. The condom broke (we thought it wouldn't be a problem considering where I was in my cycle) Anyhow...this guys ten years older than me, we've been seeing each other for the past three months and I love spending time with him etc.
      Hes going to England in two weeks time.
      What the hell do I do?
    • Re: I think I may be pregnant..

You shouldn't stress out about this or you'll be stressing at these random points through out your life.

It is not rare for a woman to have fluctuations in her cycle. These can be caused by increased stress levels, a change in eating habits, physical exercise, and more. From time to time during your life periods will be early, late, have large or minimal flows, or even be practically back to back due to things that you're going on in your life.

As suggested you should get a pregnancy test to make sure, but there is nothing to worry about before a test says you're pregnant.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

ozmc003 wrote:

To start, you should buy yourself a pregnancy test. If it turns out positive then you should talk to him about it. If it's negative, go celebrate and buy yourself a couple drinks

What Mike said :D
      [CENTER]call it sickness, call it obsession. call it madness, i don't care, i still call it perfection.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

If you go to your doctor or Planned Parenthood, they can administer a fast acting pregnancy blood test that can detect pregnancy for up to a few weeks before a urine pregnancy test can.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling