Finish before f**k?

• Finish before f**k?

I gave him about half a blow job and he loved it I did this twice but was to paranoid to finish and told him i would later he seemed to love it...almost too much.

A lot of guys think a bj is better than sex...
      and i dont get pleasure from giving him a blow job and i dont want it to feel like a step down when me and him finaly have sex,so should i have him do it with me before i finish the blow job?
    • Re: Finish before f**k?

Its a shame you don't get pleasure from oral as well, have you tried deepthroating? As a bi guy the pleasure from giving I found is primarily in the feeling of the head passing into and out of the throat.

And as a guy who considers intercourse far inferior to blowjobs in terms of my pleasure I don't think you should really worry too much about it. A good blowjob doesn't make a guy not want to fuck you. There is less physical pleasure for him, but there is a much greater sense of emotional and psychological pleasure. Why do you give him a blowjob? Because you enjoy the pleasure of giving it to him. Why should it be any different that another sexual act switches who gets the most physical pleasure?
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Finish before f**k?

DeaExMachina wrote:

Its a shame you don't get pleasure from oral as well, have you tried deepthroating? As a bi guy the pleasure from giving I found is primarily in the feeling of the head passing into and out of the throat.

And as a guy who considers intercourse far inferior to blowjobs in terms of my pleasure I don't think you should really worry too much about it. A good blowjob doesn't make a guy not want to fuck you. There is less physical pleasure for him, but there is a much greater sense of emotional and psychological pleasure. Why do you give him a blowjob? Because you enjoy the pleasure of giving it to him. Why should it be any different that another sexual act switches who gets the most physical pleasure?

thats a very good point...but i love giving him blow jobs...it just isnt very direct pleasure