Close that goddamn school!

• Close that goddamn school!

I fucking wanna leave my school. It's making me feel sad and unimportant the whole thing. I have the stupidest teachers in the whole school, my classmates and generally all the people there are fucking fashion trend addicts and they do not accept you if you do not follow fashion or if you are fucking fat or if you dont look good generally, I hate doing all these tons of homework we have everyday, I hate being at school 9 hours a day and I wish I was going in another school.

Why life is not mercyful with me...? ;(
    [CENTER][SIZE=6][SIZE=1][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE] [/CENTER]
  • Re: Close that goddamn school!

Sounds like a fucking nightmare :/
    Gomework everyday XD
    Shit, I remember when I got homework...I never did it!!NEVER EVER DID IT!!
    Cause im a dickhead..But anyway I've realised that the year/grade im in now is very important...
    I feel sorry for your Ira :(
    You should come to my school is way better, we've got nearly new everything now.

It's awesome.

I hate my school too, the teachers act smart!

I don't like going to school or studying much, I agree! but that doesnt mean that I always bunk school and say lies!

My eyes were totally fucked up and when I told the teacher, I missed the test due to eyes, she was like scolded me openly and its not once but always happens.
    Many people bunk classes or be smart with the teacher, I never do any such thing... but once by mistake I did, the bust me! :mad:

I hate my school.
    Only once i brought my camera to school, it got caught, most of them got theirs snatched cameras back but I wasnt given it back!
    I was not a simple camera of $10 or $20, but was a SONY CYBERSHOT.
    I wonder what the fuck she is doing with it!
    And that EVS TEACHER was laughing by taking it to the pricipal.
    FIRST TIME, and no MERCY!
    FUCK MY SCHOOL.

I also do not like school but I am close enough to finishing it now that I can not give up. I know what you mean about not fitting in because I have always been the "chunky kid" that everyone picked on. I can not belive how cruel people can be just because you do not look like them. Please just keep you head up and know that people do grow up eventually, I have a few college friends that say that it gets better!

When I was in school i loved our teacher very much,specially my science teacher.She was very pretty and sweet in nature.Sorry to hear about your school experiences.School life will never come back in your future and it should be a memorable moment in your life.

Teachers’ sucks and so do other students. The key is to simply not give a fuck. Do your work and if need be tell them to go fuck themselves (in a polite way of course). It should not matter to you what other people think, when you are long gone and successful and they still have their thumbs up their ass you will know why. Kids like that don’t get ahead in life because they are too busy trying to bring others down. Once a moron always a moron.

Duality wrote:

Stop complaining. That's the first thing you should do. Are the teachers going to get any smarter if you complain? No! You got to straighten yourself up first.

I see that you enjoy telling people not to complain. This is what the forum is for so we can all vent to each other and get advice from others in the same predicament. What makes you think the author isn't "straightened out"? Did it ever occur to you that frustration is overpowering and sometime you need a fresh perspective on things? If all you want to do while you are here is bash others maybe you shouldn’t say anything at all.

hali wrote:

Stop complaining. That's the first thing you should do. Are the teachers going to get any smarter if you complain? No! You got to straighten yourself up first.

I see that you enjoy telling people not to complain. This is what the forum is for so we can all vent to each other and get advice from others in the same predicament. What makes you think the author isn't "straightened out"? Did it ever occur to you that frustration is overpowering and sometime you need a fresh perspective on things? If all you want to do while you are here is bash others maybe you shouldn’t say anything at all.

First things first, I'd like to thank you, Duality, for understanding completely how I feel and for insulting me. :rolleyes: I must agree with hali - if all you want to do here is bark at others and judging them without knowing them or have any clue about what circumstances they might be under, you'd better keep your mouth shut. :)

Second, thank you hali for your advice. Things are getting better now, anyway. :)

Last, I think that everyone has the right to form an opinion or to express how s/he feels in here. Now if the others do not respect those rights or simply cannot understand the other person's opinion or feelings it's their fault and problem and not the ones who are asking for advice/express something they have inside them/form an opinion.

That's all I had to say.

Have a lovely day all of you :D

You know, if you whine about everything then you're the one who your school wished would quit. Don't complain about assignments and quizzes and stuff like that, that's for your own good. How else are you going to learn? Don't whine about how other people want to live their lives. Live your lives the way you want to. Life is not merciful with you because you are a whiner! Relax and smell the flowers

Ah....another one here.

Well I am not going to discuss further the issue. I wanted to complain about my school and so I did. That's it. I'm still very stressed up from my school's expectations and high standards, something I dont expect anyone here understand.

I'd like a moderator to close this topic please.

Sound of Silence wrote:

Ah....another one here.

Well I am not going to discuss further the issue. I wanted to complain about my school and so I did. That's it. I'm still very stressed up from my school's expectations and high standards, something I dont expect anyone here understand.

I'd like a moderator to close this topic please.

dont judge what you dont know ;)
    [RIGHT][CENTER]
    "http://www.adminforums.org"[/CENTER]
    [/RIGHT]

[CENTER] [/CENTER]

mellow wrote:

dont judge what you dont know ;)

I am certainly not judging anything. I am just saying my opinion because I have been on these boards for a pretty long time, and I have seen how several people think in here and how they hurry to judge other people's feelings and character. So, please, don't try to form an opinion about me when you simply do not know what I'm through, how my life is and some basic things about my self that can help you on judging me, even though NO ONE has the right to judge anyone. The only thing you achieve by doing it is just make me laugh.

I'd like this topic closed. There is nothing else to discuss. Tammi, Matt, anyone, please do it for me.