Caught giving a bj...by god?

• Caught giving a bj...by god?

Ok so me and my bf were in his back yard and his mom had been watching us like a hawk all day when his dad got home we asked if we could go catch fire flies,We went out and caught a few,it was out 7th month anniversary and things got hot relay quick,i had tried giving him bj's before but i was always paranoid someone was gonna walk in,so I tried again,the first time because he was on the rope net of his play ground and i was on a wood plank my knees started to hurt.The second time we were sitting down and the blood was rushing to my head from bending over,so he fingered me to give me a break,we thought we heard a door so we stopped got up put on our pants.We played on the swings a little and i said i had an idea he climbed to the top of his fort slide deck and i stood on the ground in front of a big tree the perfect height to give a bj,I continued we were getting closer than ever i thought i may have heard the neighbors or something behind me but i decided i was just paranoid,I kept going faster and better and then i from behind i hear "THIS IS GOD!" Both me and my boyfriend stop as he trembles to button his pants the voice says "stop your sin full acts" When i get scared beyond belief i act on comedy impulse,I pushed my boyfriend out in front of me and said "PRAY FORGIVENESS!"He walked behind the tree and his dad came out...i was shaking as my knees almost gave in i dont remember much of what was said and my bf was being really..cocky...he should have been nicer considering what just hapend like "your not god" and his dad was like "i only revile myself to true sinners" then my bf "how come you never clean the garage" and on with that,ill never forget him saying "someone is always watching,your never truly alone" Thats a life lesson ill never forget,we went inside and i made my bf sincerely apologize and his dad gave us "the talk" My boyfriend was being once again stupid by being pervy and making jokes,His dad told a story i had to call bullshit on but didnt want to get in trouble so i didnt (maybe ill put it in the comments) But he ended up not telling my dad or my boyfriends mom so..i guess it was cool in the end...still really embarrassing!

The post was edited 4 times, last by gary_zombie_killer ().

• Re: Caught giving a bj...by god?

gary_zombie_killer wrote:

Ok so me and my bf were in his back yard and his mom had been watching us like a hawk all day when his dad got home we asked if we could go catch fire flies,We went out and caught a few,it was out 7th month anniversary and things got hot relay quick,i had tried giving him bj's before but i was always paranoid someone was gonna walk in,so I tried again,the first time because he was on the rope net of his play ground and i was on a wood plank my knees started to hurt.The second time we were sitting down and the blood was rushing to my head from bending over,so he fingered me to give me a break,we thought we heard a door so we stopped got up put on our pants.We played on the swings a little and i said i had an idea he climbed to the top of his fort slide deck and i stood on the ground in front of a big tree the perfect height to give a bj,I continued we were getting closer than ever i thought i may have heard the neighbors or something behind me but i decided i was just paranoid,I kept going faster and better and then i from behind i hear "THIS IS GOD!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I almost fell out my chair laughing.

Also, my first impression, how old are you?

Peace & Love