Help!

• well I had sex with this guy yesturday for the second time, we're kinda "fuck buddies" but hopefully moving onto something more serious. Last night he was "on top" and I asked if he could put a condom on. He didn't say anything so I said "you do have one on you? don't you?..." and he said with a smile "eerrr... no..." anyway he carried on for a while but then pulled out and he had errr... stuff on his dick :S it was soooo embarressing, he just asked me to pass the wipes and he cleaned it off. We finnished with oral, then when we were both in the mood again he entered me again (even though the same thing would obviously happen again), and when I asked him to pull out because it was hurting, again same problem! :l Still again he cleaned off and we finnished with oral.... We are now trying to arrange something for wednesday but I'm scared that I will have discusted him sooo much that when I talk to him on facebook tonight he'll be all like "oh sorry... washing my hair that day..." your thoughts? Because this is really starting to stress me out :( I feel horrible about it