Wicked

• Clearly I'm now a Wicked fangirl. So talk about everything Wicked here. Favorite songs, scenes and characters.

My favorite songs were Defying Gravity, For Good, No Good Dead, The Wicked Witch of The East and I'm Not That Girl. My favorite scene was the first time Elphaba and Glinda met The Wizard and Elphaba put that weird spell on the monkeys. And even though my usnername is Elphaba my favorite character was Doctor Dillamond.

Woo.

The post was edited 1 time, last by sarah ().

• Sorry but this isn't wicked enough for me.
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.
    • Elphaba wrote:

Clearly I'm now a Wicked fangirl. So talk about everything Wicked here. Favorite songs, scenes and characters.

My favorite songs were Defying Gravity, For Keeps, No Good Dead, The Wicked Witch of The East and I'm Not That Girl.

oops... someone had a spellcheck/autocorrect mishap :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Sami wrote:

I love Wicked actually! But I prefer the OBC with Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth. My favorite songs would have to be Dancing Through Life, For Good, I'm Not That Girl, As Long as You're Mine, and the chorus of No One Mourns the Wicked.

Oh yes no doubt I think Idina and Kristin most definitely set the standard for the role. Although 2 of the 3 times I've seen it Elphaba's was played by Amanda Harrison who was absolutely stunning in the role.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Elphaba wrote:

my favorite character was Doctor Dillamond.

OMG Doctor Dillamond :lovey:

I didn't accept your offer of being Galinda/Glinda but with your permission I will take on the role of the lovable goat???
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Albus Dumbledore ().

• Albus Dumbledore wrote:

oops... someone had a spellcheck/autocorrect mishap :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Oh yes no doubt I think Idina and Kristin most definitely set the standard for the role. Although 2 of the 3 times I've seen it Elphaba's was played by Amanda Harrison who was absolutely stunning in the role.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

OMG Doctor Dillamond :lovey:

I didn't accept your offer of being Galinda/Glinda but with your permission I will take on the role of the lovable goat???

OOMMMGG. No you have to call me Elphie and try to make me beautiful.
    • Elphaba wrote:

OOMMMGG. No you have to call me Elphie and try to make me beautiful.

But then whomever would tell you that something ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-ad... Sorry, something truly bad, is happening in Oz.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]