could i ever get him back!?

• could i ever get him back!?

ive liked this boy since the day i met him in mayhe thought of me for a friend for ages and had no idea how i felt.. untill one day we was out with a bunch of friends and he kissed me in front of them. I had never been so happy and after then we became unsepreble and i fell for him. We was seeing each other for months but never really got together so it wasnt offical.. we had little arguments and things but it was mainly always ok! Untill i made a huge mistake i was unbelieveble drunk and slept with someone else. I never told him because i didnt want to loose him, then he found out. He told me he was so hurt and im so hurt that ive cause him pain! We hardly talk since he found out, although i didnt exactly cheat i feel so guilty and upset.. everyday i tell him im sorry but he is having none of it! Although he says he still care.. would he ever forgive me? I need advice! What shall i do? Leave it or never give up?x
    • Re: could i ever get him back!?

meg.loomis wrote:

Why should he forgive you? You had sex with someone else; that IS cheating.

Technically it's not if they never signified a commitment to each other. However, relationship or not you did hurt him. You obviously knew how he felt about you, and how you felt about him. Although it may not be considered cheating, you cheated your heart and you cheated his.

Being drunk is no excuse. I've been extremely drunk many times but I've never hooked up with someone else whilst loving another person. I don't blame him for not trusting you or being hurt. Also, advice for the future, always be honest. It's better to hear it from you than from someone else.