Hitler was a pretty cool guy.

• Re: Hitler was a pretty cool guy.

Yes, his art is great.
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.

I find myself giving him the benefit of the doubt more than i probably should. With the complete lack of actual physical evidence to claims of mass genocide; coupled with the amount of power the allies stood to gain by the use of propaganda against the German government and people, i cannot help but to feel at least a bit suspicious as to how much of what we are told is actually truth. ;)
      [CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]Nobody is perfect. So if someone does something that is considered by the masses to be wrong, does that make them evil, or is that what makes them human? -Me[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Abomination ().

Abomination wrote:

I find myself giving him the benefit of the doubt more than i probably should. With the complete lack of actual physical evidence to claims of mass genocide; coupled with the amount of power the allies stood to gain by the use of propaganda against the German government and people, i cannot help but to feel at least a bit suspicious as to how much of what we are told is actually truth. ;)

LOL say you're kidding.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

LOL say you're kidding.

I WAS trolling. However your all caps "LOL" has inspired me to argue the point regardless. Just to prove a point.
      ;)

Evidence outside of hearsay does not exist proving that the Germans exterminated anyone. They locked people up in prison camps, but the Americans did the same to German and Japanese citizens during the war.
      [CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]Nobody is perfect. So if someone does something that is considered by the masses to be wrong, does that make them evil, or is that what makes them human? -Me[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Abomination wrote:

I WAS trolling. However your all caps "LOL" has inspired me to argue the point regardless. Just to prove a point.
      ;)

Evidence outside of hearsay does not exist proving that the Germans exterminated anyone. They locked people up in prison camps, but the Americans did the same to German and Japanese citizens during the war.

I think you need to take your ignorance to the library and rent some books on the holocaust, go to a holocaust museum and look at videos and pictures while you're at it.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

I think you need to take your ignorance to the library and rent some books on the holocaust, go to a holocaust museum and look at videos and pictures while you're at it.

Been there done that. All you ever see are pictures of mounds of starving individuals. Lets ask ourselves why they're so skinny. Probably because the allied forces bombed out the entire German infrastructure. Raid roads, ship yards, factories destroyed = no food coming into the work camps = starving prisoners. Same would have happened to the Germans and Japanese prisoners in American Work Camps if the shoe was on the other foot. But what about tehhh gasss?!?!? Supposedly a substance called Zyklon B was used to gas prisoners to death. But what is Zyklon B? It is in actually a delousing agent. Not out of the ordinary to find such things in a prison. In fact if you go to any American Jail today you will be made to shower down with a delousing substance. And since absolutely no documents were ever found instructing German soldiers to use the Zyklon B gas in order to kill prisoners we must take this at face value. Without solid proof it is hearsay evidence and thus it would never hold up in a court of law.

Abomination wrote:

Been there done that. All you ever see are pictures of mounds of starving individuals. Lets ask ourselves why they're so skinny. Probably because the allied forces bombed out the entire German infrastructure. Raid roads, ship yards, factories destroyed = no food coming into the work camps = starving prisoners. Same would have happened to the Germans and Japanese prisoners in American Work Camps if the shoe was on the other foot. But what about tehhh gasss?!?!? Supposedly a substance called Zyklon B was used to gas prisoners to death. But what is Zyklon B? It is in actually a delousing agent. Not out of the ordinary to find such things in a prison. In fact if you go to any American Jail today you will be made to shower down with a delousing substance. And since absolutely no documents were ever found instructing German soldiers to use the Zyklon B gas in order to kill prisoners we must take this at face value. Without solid proof it is hearsay evidence and thus it would never hold up in a court of law.

Ohhh I get it, you're trolling. You're a funny one lol!

-J.K. Rowling

Abomination wrote:

With the complete lack of actual physical evidence to claims of mass genocide; coupled with the amount of power the allies stood to gain by the use of propaganda against the German government and people, i cannot help but to feel at least a bit suspicious as to how much of what we are told is actually truth. ;)
      Unless the scientific standard for "physical evidence" recently evolved, the numerous videos, photos, documents, and forensic tests of the extermination camps still count as physical evidence.

Abomination wrote:

Right...

Eye-witness accounts, thousands of them, are not hearsay and are explicit evidence of the Holocaust.

Abomination wrote:

Been there done that. All you ever see are pictures of mounds of starving individuals. Lets ask ourselves why they're so skinny. Probably because the allied forces bombed out the entire German infrastructure. Raid roads, ship yards, factories destroyed = no food coming into the work camps = starving prisoners. Same would have happened to the Germans and Japanese prisoners in American Work Camps if the shoe was on the other foot.
      And for what purpose did the Germans start placing Jews in those camps, to celebrate Yom Kippur with them?

German supply lines weren't profoundly extinguished until later in the war. They had plenty of opportunities to provide nutrition to prisoners and neglected to.

Abomination wrote:

But what about tehhh gasss?!?!? Supposedly a substance called Zyklon B was used to gas prisoners to death. But what is Zyklon B? It is in actually a delousing agent. Not out of the ordinary to find such things in a prison. In fact if you go to any American Jail today you will be made to shower down with a delousing substance. And since absolutely no documents were ever found instructing German soldiers to use the Zyklon B gas in order to kill prisoners we must take this at face value. Without solid proof it is hearsay evidence and thus it would never hold up in a court of law.
      Zyklon B leaves behind a blue residue, which was found in the various gas chambers.
      (Physical evidence)

SS officers have testified that they used Zyklon B to gas prisoners, which is also not hearsay.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Troll status aside. Valid argument is still valid. Movie time. Explain why later