Blackberry VS Iphone VS Android

• Re: Blackberry VS Iphone VS Android

Never had a blackberry, never will they look shit and on top of that their recent failure has bitch slapped them a little. iPhone I have never had, but I do own the iPod Touch 4G so I have pretty much a good amount of experience of iOS and to be honest it's okay but nothing amazing. People claim iOS is the fastest mobile OS to date, but I disagree since my iPod Touch can be slow as fuck sometimes and my device isn't even jailbroken. Android I have never used, but in January time I'm considering getting a Samsung Galaxy, either the S2 or the Galaxy Nexus if my ISP offers a good deal like they do for the S2. Even though I've had no experience with Android, it looks and sounds really good from what I've seen and I'm looking forward to it.

Matt wrote:

Never had a blackberry, never will they look shit and on top of that their recent failure has bitch slapped them a little. iPhone I have never had, but I do own the iPod Touch 4G so I have pretty much a good amount of experience of iOS and to be honest it's okay but nothing amazing. People claim iOS is the fastest mobile OS to date, but I disagree since my iPod Touch can be slow as fuck sometimes and my device isn't even jailbroken. Android I have never used, but in January time I'm considering getting a Samsung Galaxy, either the S2 or the Galaxy Nexus if my ISP offers a good deal like they do for the S2. Even though I've had no experience with Android, it looks and sounds really good from what I've seen and I'm looking forward to it.

i really do recommend you get an android device my dad has been telling me for about a year. Im so glad i listened to him eventually!

Yeah, I'm very persuaded so you don't have to worry. I was almost foolish enough to by an iPhone 4S, but I don't need too since it has an inflated price and the Android offers much more without the requirements of jailbreaking it; plus on top of that, I've always like Samsung mobiles.

God Tier: Android
      Normal Tier: iOS
      Shit Tier: BlackBerry
      "I've never understood ethnic or national pride, because to me pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth."
      - George Carlin

Striker88;1062839033 wrote:

You know why nobody has gotten evidence? God hasn't allowed that and won't.

I've had all three.
      At the moment I use an iPhone (because they're sexy) and a Blackberry (purely for bbm because all of my friends have it)

I've never been without my iPhone, and when I had an Android I used it alongside my iPhone. They don't compare, and I couldn't use my Andoid a much as I could with my iPhone.
      I don't know why, but it never felt like 'my' phone. I couldn't get it to look or feel right, hence why I scrapped it :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Banana ().

Matt wrote:

FALSE DUDE.

YOU WERE TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO JAILBREAK MY TOUCH. SO HOW IS YOURS NOW NOT JAILBROKEN?

Because I only use my iPod Touch for music now, not for the excess amount of pointless apps I never use. Granted, a jailbroken iDevice is ideal if you want apps for free or to unlock the capabilities of the device that Apple restrict you from, but other than that if you don't care (like me) then it's pointless. Besides, my iPod Touch is becoming slower by the day so jailbreaking won't really help it any further.

Matt wrote:

Because I only use my iPod Touch for music now, not for the excess amount of pointless apps I never use. Granted, a jailbroken iDevice is ideal if you want apps for free or to unlock the capabilities of the device that Apple restrict you from, but other than that if you don't care (like me) then it's pointless. Besides, my iPod Touch is becoming slower by the day so jailbreaking won't really help it any further.

EXACTLY MY POINT.

YOU JAIL BROKE. AND MOST LIKELY SINCE YOU JAIL BROKE IT, IT WOULD CAUSE YOUR DEVICE TO FUCK UP.

Matt wrote:

No, my iPod Touch worked perfectly fine when jailbroken. What I'm saying is, it was pointless to have so many damn apps that were never used.

SO YOU TELLING ME YOU BOUGHT THE TOUCH FOR X AMOUNT OF MONEY AND IT WAS A FUCK UP.

BUT THEN YOU JAIL BROKE IT. AND IT WORKED FINE?

THEN WHEN YOU RESET IT TO FACTORY SETTINGS, IT WAS A A FUCK UP TOUCH?

Matt wrote:

THEN EXPLAIN TO WHAT YOU SAID HERE. WHEN WAS THE TOUCH SLOW AS FUCK?

Matt wrote:

My device is slow as fuck when I attempt to unlock it, or open the multi-task bar; and this is when only 1 app is running which is native to the iOS.

What generation and what size it is? Because if it's like gen 3 or gen 2 running iOS 4 or 5 then that could be where your speed issues are coming into play.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

Before jailbreaking.

Albus Dumbledore wrote:

What generation and what size it is? Because if it's like gen 3 or gen 2 running iOS 4 or 5 then that could be where your speed issues are coming into play.

And yeah, having an old gen I could totally understand as the iOS gets bigger and supposedly better, but I have the latest iPod gen with 8Gb which isn't even full either.