Come on packers!

• Come on packers!

Hey everyone, so i am like a Packers Fanatic,:love1:, you should have seen my mom and i during the superbowl, lol :p:rofl: but anyways i was looking threw the threads, and i got to about the 12th page and still didnt find anything about Football, so i decided what the heck why not just start one myself. Yea there may be other but, come on when do u ever see just ONE thread of a subject. So anyways i would really enjoying sharing any opinions u guys may have! just go CRAZYYY!!!!! so the game between the Vikings and Packers are about to play, and can u say EXCITING! this is there chance to become 9:0 come on babyYYy!:lolz:
    • Re: Come on packers!

Redlaser21 wrote:

My cousin is a running back for the packers. Ryan Grant.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

My cousin is a Running Back for the Packers. Ryan Grant.

NO WAY ARE U SERIOUS!!!!!!!?:o

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Sami wrote:

The Packers are my number one team, but I also love the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles. However, my favorite player for the Packers would probably have to be Greg Jennings and Clay Matthews. :thumbsup:

haha thats great! and yea i do gotta admit those teams are good too, but im a packers girl hehe and my mom loves clay! thats her guy, but id have to stick with my Aaron, i have loved him since before he became quarterback, he rocks..defintely is proving himself :)

plus there dominated the vikings at this point!7-31!

AngelEyes101 wrote:

haha thats great! and yea i do gotta admit those teams are good too, but im a packers girl hehe and my mom loves clay! thats her guy, but id have to stick with my Aaron, i have loved him since before he became quarterback, he rocks..defintely is proving himself :)

The final score was 45-7. Yeah they're 9-0 after their win last night. Green Bay has an amazing offense, and their defense is pretty good either, but I think if they got up against a team with great offense and defense, they could be expecting a loss.

See, I do love Aaron Rogers, but there are some awesome QB's out there besides him. I have a couple favorite Green Bay players besides the ones I listed above.

Favorite players:
      Greg Jennings- WR
      Randall Cobb- WR
      Jordy Nelson- WR
      Jermichael Finley- TE
      Clay Matthews- LB
      Aaron Rogers- QB
      Charles Woodson- CB

AngelEyes101 wrote:

Hey everyone, so i am like a Packers Fanatic,:love1:, you should have seen my mom and i during the superbowl, lol :p:rofl: but anyways i was looking threw the threads, and i got to about the 12th page and still didnt find anything about Football, so i decided what the heck why not just start one myself. Yea there may be other but, come on when do u ever see just ONE thread of a subject. So anyways i would really enjoying sharing any opinions u guys may have! just go CRAZYYY!!!!! so the game between the Vikings and Packers are about to play, and can u say EXCITING! this is there chance to become 9:0 come on babyYYy!:lolz:
      You weren't a Packers fan until February of this year, I guarantee it. And you probably can't name 5 players without google.

Redlaser21 wrote:

My cousin is a running back for the packers. Ryan Grant.
      No, he's not.

Sami wrote:

The Packers are my number one team, but I also love the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles. However, my favorite player for the Packers would probably have to be Greg Jennings and Clay Matthews. :thumbsup:
      Bandwagoner. You can't be a Packers and Patriots fan.

AngelEyes101 wrote:

No, he's not serious.

And definitely is proving himself? If you knew anything you'd know he proved himself 3 years ago. Stop being a pigskin bunny.

Hipster wrote:

It sounds so stupid when you call yourself a "packers girl"

Yes, it does.

AngelEyes101 wrote:

umm okay..i dont quite understand that..alot of girls do.. so whatever if ur gonna post something rude dont even bother, grow up
      You're a retard.

Sami wrote:

The final score was 45-7. Yeah they're 9-0 after their win last night. Green Bay has an amazing offense, and their defense is pretty good either, but I think if they got up against a team with great offense and defense, they could be expecting a loss.

See, I do love Aaron Rogers, but there are some awesome QB's out there besides him. I have a couple favorite Green Bay players besides the ones I listed above.

Favorite players:
      Greg Jennings- WR
      Randall Cobb- WR
      Jordy Nelson- WR
      Jermichael Finley- TE
      Clay Matthews- LB
      Aaron Rogers- QB
      Charles Woodson- CB

So just the best players? :nono: And yes, the Packers haven't beaten a good team this year besides the Saints and the Saints don't believe in playing defense.

David wrote:

Fudgepackers. Tee hee! :nikka:
      Precisely.

God wrote:

Bandwagoner. You can't be a Packers and Patriots fan.

Hey, now. I'm an Eagles fan too! And yeah. It's what happens when I grew up on my mom's side loving the Packers and my dad's favorite team is the Patriots. I will try to watch the Bills more often though, Rob. Just for you. ^^

God wrote:

So just the best players? :nono: And yes, the Packers haven't beaten a good team this year besides the Saints and the Saints don't believe in playing defense.

Well, the best players just so happen to be my favorite players because well... they're the best. I agree though. The teams we've played this season have been pretty easy wins.

AngelEyes101 wrote:

Dead serious. And to the guy who said he is not what would lying about that on a forum do for me? Nothing. Next time I'm with him ill be sure to take a picture. Still don't believe me? he drives a Blue and Black Audi R8 with a custom Carbon Fiber hood and rims with his initials on it. If you don't believe me that's good for you but I can prove I'm legit.

edit-actually wait even better I will dig up pictured from my sisters wedding. He will be in their. And so will his brother Kien.
      Snowboard every damn day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Redlaser21 ().