my Screwed up Love life!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my Screwed up Love life!

i am gonna be honest with everybody, i would appreciate if u read my whole post and pleas help me out.
      See ,i was kinda late bloomer and hit puberty when i was 14, while most the gals and guyz in my class had already hit puberty, so as such i didnt fekt attraction towards girls. i considered girls just a distraction and i hugely concentrated on my studies. even after puberty i resisted my for a long time. But now suddenly the Dam is broken and river is overflown!and when i started looking for girlfriends, i saw that they are none singles left me. i those ho were i simply didnt have any crush out there, but then i see a girl in the party and i am amazed at her. She is amazingly beautiful, not that beuatiful as megan fox or anne hathaway, but still there was sumthing in her eyes that i wwas able to keep my eyes of her. She as a friends of my cousin,and i thought i wwould meet herr at the party. but before the party i got to know that she my friend's girlfriend, so i thought, my bad luck and tried to forget her. but at the party my hormones took control over me and i started acting too weirdy there, while she was watching. But i had a state of two mindedness whether to go for her or not, ultimately i just talked to her for just a coupl of minutes. when she was leaving i asked whether they were still committed, and hell yes they were! now i ddesperately need girlfriend but, i cannot get even crsh on any other girl than her. what to do??:mad::((btw, i am zero with girls, and usualy i do not talk to themn\!)
    • Re: my Screwed up Love life!

Your still young, I think you should have more patient. You will meet someone sometime, just have patient for that time to come. Don't worry about it all too much, it will come in time.

Als you said you usually don't talk to girls. Well you can always try to talk a bit more with girls, you can always find something to talk about. like when your at a party, you could begin talking with her about the party and stuff. Or when your at school, starting about homework or some other stuff whats about school (maybe stuff you don't understand in that class and such). It isn't that hard to talk with girls once you did it a few times.
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]

1. You are acting like a naive, desperate fool.
      2. You are going to continue the girlfriend count at zero if you continue to act this way.
      3. Never compare girl's looks, especially when you are trying to receive advice.
      4. Never go after a friend's girlfriend. "Bros before Hos."
      5. You never need a girlfriend, it is quite pathetic thinking.

i am sorry for my comfusing post, i was a little freaked out at the time i posted,so i will make it clear:
      in a nutshell, i have my first and only crush on my friend's girlfriend, and i do want a girl right now, but i cannot think of anyone but her. i am afraid of loosing my friendship, and what if she rejects me. so what should i do?

ComplicatedMind wrote:

1. You are acting like a naive, desperate fool.
      2. You are going to continue the girlfriend count at zero if you continue to act this way.
      3. Never compare girl's looks, especially when you are trying to receive advice.
      4. Never go after a friend's girlfriend. "Bros before Hos."
      5. You never need a girlfriend, it is quite pathetic thinking.

. Yeas i know that i am acting like a naive,desperate fool, that's the reason i posted it here in the first place.and IMHO , i need a girlfriends.thanks for your awesome criticism, you really made my day!

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

ComplicatedMind wrote:

In case you did not read my post, NEVER go after a friend's girlfriend. She's off-limits. Also, why do you feel the need to have a girlfriend immediately? What are you thoughts behind this?

i dont know why i need a girlfriend immediately, itz just overwhelming, one reason maybe that i am feeling a bit too much lonely these days, i can not connect properly with my family and not ith friends too, maybe that's the reason!

itzpspro wrote:

thanks for your awesome criticism, you really made my day!

You are welcome, sometimes people need a wake up call.

itzpspro wrote:

i dont know why i need a girlfriend immediately, itz just overwhelming, one reason maybe that i am feeling a bit too much lonely these days, i can not connect properly with my family and not ith friends too, maybe that's the reason!

Then how about you try to reconnect with your friends and family? They're a much better companions. :D

I'm 15 and I don't talk like that.

Let's set the record straight. Stuff that's already been said that is 1000% correct and you should drill into your head before you allow you to go to sleep tonight:

1. Your friend's girlfriend is off limits. Drop the crush with all the strength you have. Dont say you're too weak to; you can. Be a master of your own emotions, if you cant do that given a long timespan, then you cant even manage yourself, let alone help a girlfriend you may get in the future.

2. Clean up your typing. If you want help; help us help you by making it possible to understand what it is you want.

3. Want =/= Need. 100% True. You will not die if you dont have a girlfriend. If you cant connect with your family or friends, what makes you think you'll connect with a girlfriend? Again; master yourself before trying to partner up with a girl.

4. Girls hate desperate guys. Why? They cant manage themselves. Girls want secure guys who wont explode like a balloon and a pushpin when something doesnt go their way. They want "a rock". Someone to lean on, and someone as strong as stone. If you have the "need" (notice the quotes) for a girlfriend; then you are not a rock.

Things not said that should be said:

1. Fix yourself. You dont need a girlfriend. Many men have died happily alone. Many men have lived happily alone. Many more men will do both the same. What makes you so special? We're all flesh and blood.

2. There is a reason you arent connecting with your family and friends. Instead of trying to get a girlfriend to cover up those problems, why not just try getting back together with your family and friends? Your family should be easy. You live with them. Not hard shit. They can sure be a pain in the ass sometimes, but hey; everyone is. Try playing a card game with your mom or dad, or do something together. Thats how you connect. Same with friends. Talk to them, do things with them. Do what you want.

3. Get a hobby. Its been said hundreds of times. But a hobby is a source of knowledge and its something to spend your time on. It provides more stability than people give credit for. The only reason I can go outside and have such a sociable attitude is because I stayed up all night learning about ECVTs and Symmetrical AWD. I have something to spend my spare time on so I dont have time to feel lonely.

4. Join a community. Online or offline is fine. There are clubs and community centres offline. There are clubs and forums online. Actually; you're in a community. Teenhut. Why not have a little fun while you're here?

That is all. Most of us would be a lot less abrasive if you took the time to make all your posts clear and concise. I can make my posts look good with Internet Explorer and I'm your age. I'm sure you can do it too; if not-- Google Chrome has spellcheck built in, and Firefox has a plugin for it.