What to do about these two girls

• What to do about these two girls

I already know the most common answer: do what makes you happy.

But anyway, here's the scenario:

I have these two girls, one is more popular, i don't think she's as cute, I see her more often, and kinda like her. The other girl is a year younger than me, and I don't see her that often, i think she's a little cuter than the other one, not really popular at all.

When choosing which one to pursue, I get really afraid of what my friends will think, because they would tell me to go for the first girl. I kinda wanna go for the second.

I'm not a player/tool at all, and it's been a while since I"ve been in a relationship because I don't worry about that kind of thing too much. I"m just afraid that my friends will dissapprove or something.

I know I shouldn't let them make a decision for me, but I'm really worried.

What should I do, about everything?
    • Re: What to do about these two girls

dont let your friends make the decision for you. go for the girl you like more. it doesnt matter if shes popular or not. it alsodont matter if you get to see her cuz which ever girl u choose you will probly see her more than you do now. follow your heart and go for the girl that will make you more happy

Well, do you prefer the first girl's personality over the other one? And honestly, I wouldn't let your friends affect your decision.. they aren't the ones that are going to be dating her. I have found that I regret a lot of my decisions that I have based on what others want, instead of going for what I really want.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Popularity really doesnt matter.

Popularity is a by-product of knowing many people on good terms. Do you want "many people on good terms" to be around her while you're trying to date her or do something "fun"?

No. Popularity is literally 1000% irrelevant as it should only be YOU measuring whether you want her or not, not a cumulative of everyone elses opinion.

elemein wrote:

Popularity really doesnt matter.

Popularity is a by-product of knowing many people on good terms. Do you want "many people on good terms" to be around her while you're trying to date her or do something "fun"?

No. Popularity is literally 1000% irrelevant as it should only be YOU measuring whether you want her or not, not a cumulative of everyone elses opinion.

agreed

Like said above, choose the one you want to date and don't listen to what your friends want.
      It doesn't matter is she's popular or not, it's about if you like her.
      And you would need to have a relationship with her and not your friends.
      Just do what you think whats the best for you and not for others.
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]