Possibly pregnant?

• Possibly pregnant?

I am 19 an about two months ago, I missed my period. Of course before that I was going through a really rough patch in my life and having unprotected sex. Two weeks after I missed my period for the first time, I went to my doctor and had her test me. She said that I was for sure not pregnant and that I would either get a really late period or just skip it till my next one most likely. Well in two days my period is supposed to come and I'm really worried cause I haven't been having any PMS. She said I wasn't but could she be wrong? I'm going to retest to be sure but if I am then that would put me almost into my second trimester already and I would barely have time to get in and figure out what to do. I'm a college student who works two jobs and still lives with my parents so I really don't think I would be able to keep a baby right now. Would someone please ask me the questions that I can't think of and give me some advice on what to do either way because if I'm not pregnant, and missing multiple periods, I would think theres something else wrong. Thanks.
      And your very flesh shall be a great poem.
      -Walt Whitman
    • Re: Possibly pregnant?

Anonymous wrote:

I am 19 an about two months ago, I missed my period. Of course before that I was going through a really rough patch in my life and having unprotected sex. Two weeks after I missed my period for the first time, I went to my doctor and had her test me. She said that I was for sure not pregnant and that I would either get a really late period or just skip it till my next one most likely. Well in two days my period is supposed to come and I'm really worried cause I haven't been having any PMS. She said I wasn't but could she be wrong? I'm going to retest to be sure but if I am then that would put me almost into my second trimester already and I would barely have time to get in and figure out what to do. I'm a college student who works two jobs and still lives with my parents so I really don't think I would be able to keep a baby right now. Would someone please ask me the questions that I can't think of and give me some advice on what to do either way because if I'm not pregnant, and missing multiple periods, I would think theres something else wrong. Thanks.

YOU CAN GET AN ABORTION UPTO AT LEAST 12 WEEKS. SO HURRY UP....STILL GOT A COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT.