things got complicated

• things got complicated

well, here's a little back round on the story i am a 16 yr old F. I have always thought of myself as a rather straight person until i made a new friend her name is brooke. she is bi sexual and we became best friends, we hang out all the time and what not, soon enough i started developing some sort of a "girl crush" on her, you know she makes me happy makes me laugh i think shes really cute. that type of thing. although she just got out of a relationship with a girl she is still totally hung up... a little while later i break up with my boyfriend we have a sleep over that night, she gets high, we make out. I think that this doesnt count her judgement was impaired just having fun right? we'll all that in consideration, i really liked it. completly sober this happens a few more times between us. we act really flirty all the time, we kiss we hold hands. but she is still so hung up on this girl. brooke is know for playing games with people.. with all of this, we agreed to be friends with benefits because shes still hung up on her ex. this would be perfectly fine. but i cant seem to keep my heart out of the situation, i know im setting my self up to get hurt.. but i really like the girl.. is there any advise on ways to keep my heart out of the situation? any advise on how to let her know how i feel with out ruining our friendship? possibly get her to feel the same? any advise will help. thanks!
      A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.:rolleyes: