What makes you physically beautiful?

• What makes you physically beautiful?

Myth #1: You have to have big boobs
      - There is a diversity between guys who like big boobs and guys who don't care. I'm a B cup... I've always been a B cup or lower. Nobody I've ever dated has EVER complained about my small cup size. Surprisingly, what guys found most attractive was that they were real... thus they were softer and to them it showed that, even though I may have insecurities, I'm pretty comfortable with myself which comes off as very confident and sexy.
      - In the documentary "The Science of Sex" researchers showed that men subconsciously look to a woman's hips first.

Beautiful figure in hollywood: Goldie Hawn, kate hudson, (small boobs)

Myth #2: You have to have Megan Fox lips
      - Your lips likely fit your face. The facts are that men are attracted to different variances and your lip size probably never crosses their mind. Angelina Jolie lips wouldn't look right on everybody. In my case, I have a very small mouth... but most men go wild for my pouty bottom lip. Own what you have and appreciate it.

Beautiful figure in hollywood: Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston (thin lips) Carrie Underwood (pouty lips)

Myth #3: You have to have a big J.Lo booty
      - This can be controlled believe it or not and frankly, once again, different things appeal to different people. Having less of a bottom actually produces a very beautiful shape... one that is specifically desired in things like ballet... the less your breast size and bottom... the more beautiful of a line your create... a lot of models are also very beautiful but very flat. Besides, if you want a little more of a badonkadonk...do squats and lunges and in time you'll get a nice firm tush.

Beautiful figure in hollywood: Audrey Hepburn ( not a lot of shape to her body and yet she is considered a style icon)

Myth #4: Its better to be thin than curvy
      - Its more important to be healthy. If you're super thin because you're starving yourself... that is not cute. If you're overweight cause you eat fast food everyday... thats not cute either. Its not a matter of size, its a matter of wholeness... Do you look wholesome. There is just as much to be desired in a curvaceous frame as in a thin one. Curves & thickness represent fertility which makes you classically and subconsciously attractive to a man. Embrace your curves. Weight and waistline are pretty irrelevant. At 5'3", im technically overweight because i'm 135lbs... but interestingly, more men are finding me attractive than they did before and quite honestly... my curvier figure looks pretty damn good...even if i have a little pooch in my belly.

Beautiful figure in hollywood: Marilyn Monroe, Beyonce, Christina Hendricks, Jennifer Hudson, Adelle (curvy but not thin in the slightest)

Myth #5: Blondes have more fun
      - Ehhh, WRONG!! Frankly, hair color doesnt matter. I've been blonde, red, black, and brown and every time, somebody finds it appealing. I'm proud to be a brunette and I dye my hair because I love the colors of the red or the golden brown or the black... not because Im trying to please somebody. Thats the most important reason... otherwise this is a trait you can have fun with just like you would a new hair cut. The same goes for curly, straight, wavy, short, long... etc. etc. There are ways to tame your hair from hot irons to perms to palmades, oils, and sprays. So do it up to where you feel confident.

Beautiful figures in hollywood: Everybody

Myth #6: My skin is too white/dark/yellow/olive/etc. etc.

Beautiful figures in hollywood:

Dark Black skin: alek wek, Ibiagbanidokibubo 'Agbani' Asenite Darego, Ajuma Nasenya
      Caramel skin: Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, aishwarya rai,
      Mixed Race: thandie newton, alisha keys, Rachel bilson, Kristen Kreuk, vanessa williams
      Freckled: Lindsay Lohan, Emma Watson, Emma Stone
      dimples: miranda kerr, jennifer garner, jennifer lawrence,
      yellow skinned: zhang ziyi, michaele Yeoh, Michelle Krusiec, Lisa Ling
      Olive Skinned: Kim Kardashian, Mila Kunis, Eva Mendes

Basically, own who you are and stop comparing because beauty if diverse and individualized. Besides, you wont fully develop until you reach your mid twenties... so give yourself a break and worry more about good healthy habits.

So, what is your favorite physical feature(s)?
      "Nothing ruins the taste of peanut butter like unrequited love" - Charlie Brown