consequences of telling a girl you like her

• consequences of telling a girl you like her

If you like a girl and you tell her, from her point of view what would she think?
      will she say that she doesn't want to ruin our friendship?
      or will she refuse to speak to you because its too awkward?
      It's just I want to tell a girl I like her but I do not want to lose her as a friend.
      And will a girl ever have feelings for a guy friend of hers ?
    • Re: consequences of telling a girl you like her

It really all depends on how she feels about you. "will a girl ever have feelings for a guy friend of hers?" Anything's possible.

Personally, before telling her, I would ask around to see how she does feel. Without being too obvious, of course.

I couldn't tell you exactly how she would respond. Every girl is different. If she says she doesn't want to ruin the friendship, respect that. Maybe she needs time to think about it, or she doesn't have feelings for you. If she refuses to speak to you, that could be for a variety of reasons, not just awkwardness. If it's awkward, try and relieve the tension. If it's for some other reason (personally, I think for any reason at all, but that's just me) then she really isn't worth your time because she obviously doesn't think you are worth hers.

If you really like this girl, I would encourage you to tell her. If she breaks your heart, oh well, but if she likes you back and you never told her you liked her then that's a whole wonderful relationship you just missed out on.

Hope I helped :)

~Rosella

RosellaBella wrote:

It really all depends on how she feels about you. "will a girl ever have feelings for a guy friend of hers?" Anything's possible.

Personally, before telling her, I would ask around to see how she does feel. Without being too obvious, of course.

I couldn't tell you exactly how she would respond. Every girl is different. If she says she doesn't want to ruin the friendship, respect that. Maybe she needs time to think about it, or she doesn't have feelings for you. If she refuses to speak to you, that could be for a variety of reasons, not just awkwardness. If it's awkward, try and relieve the tension. If it's for some other reason (personally, I think for any reason at all, but that's just me) then she really isn't worth your time because she obviously doesn't think you are worth hers.

If you really like this girl, I would encourage you to tell her. If she breaks your heart, oh well, but if she likes you back and you never told her you liked her then that's a whole wonderful relationship you just missed out on.

Hope I helped :)

~Rosella

thanks for the advice , its the heart breaking part i want to avoid
      i know how it feels and i do not want it to happen again

Girls aren't oblivious, in all honesty she probably knows... You boys are really quite obvious.

Will a girl ever date a guy friend? Yeah, why not? I'm dating one of my best guy friends, and it works because he and I already know each other well. It just depends on you two.

Not a girl/woman but I would guess its one of only a few things. Interested, not interested or maybe. Those would be judging you. Nothing bad meant and I'm sure every woman here will rip my head off and shit down my throat over it but there it is.
      [CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]I just think you people would be happier back in Africa where you came from[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

I think it depends completely on the girl, however one thing to be aware of is that admitting your feelings for her will change the way she looks at you.
      Safest bet is to get someone you trust to assess the situation for you.
      If they get a positive response from her, ask her out, if not it's probably better to leave it, unless you're sure they're wrong.
      If there's no one you can trust to ask without giving away your secret, I guess the only think you can do is talk to her yourself

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Oh and good luck :)