What could I wear? Please Help

• What could I wear? Please Help

:)At school we're having a Hollywood Themed Dance party. I am going I need something appropriate to wear. (Dress) Something my mother would accept. I want to kinda be the best looking girl at the dance. I want to look impressing also. My crush is attending. We have had a ....well dramatic past.

• Re: What could I wear? Please Help

Old Hollywood or New Hollywood?

Old Hollywood is always classy and gorgeous so I say go with that. If it's a formal, try to find a long red or black dress and pair it with a pair of past-your-elbow opera gloves and a string of pearls. Curl your hair and pull it back. Think Audrey Hepburn - classy and stunning.
      [SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"]Snazzy.[/FONT][/SIZE]

catalyst. wrote:

Old Hollywood is always classy and gorgeous so I say go with that. If it's a formal, try to find a long red or black dress and pair it with a pair of past-your-elbow opera gloves and a string of pearls. Curl your hair and pull it back. Think Audrey Hepburn - classy and stunning.

Thank you very much. I'm not sure what kind it will be. Probably both...
      Thanks again

catalyst. wrote:

Yes, I also think that you can look classy and gorgeous by wearing old hollywood dress. You can also wear a red frock with black elbow gloves and also wear a eye mask that really gives you a impressive look.
      womens designer clothing is really needed to get a trendy look