Gay Guys Here ?!

• Gay Guys Here ?!

So I have joined the forum just to have a new hobbie and try to help some people maybe get some help myself.
      I know I shall be doing this in the introduction section but I found it more appropriate to place it here.
      I never was expecting that there was a Gay Section which I find very useful and supportive for us.
      I shall be posting and reading many of this Topics here I am sure I shall meet great people in this section of the forum in specific hopefully! :blush:
    • Re: Gay Guys Here ?!

Le Roi Lion wrote:

Indeed I'm not sure it is appropriate to post a thread like this one but anyway, it's not important.
      To answer to you despite all, I'm not gay, but I've been. From now on I'm looking for who I am and who I love.

This is sweet , don't worry you don't need to stress your sexuality when you find a person who loves you and cares about you then go ahead without regrets and be with them doesn't matter the sex but the love into the relationship :hugs:
    • çíàêîìñòâî ñ &

ñåêñ îíëàé çíàêîìñòâà unnowelllo 3web me/art php?n=236928]Çíàêîìñòâà áåç ðåãèñòðàöèè àñòðàõàíü ñåêñ ñåêñ ïîäðóæêè çíàêîìñòâà rhizhtethogtiy freeweb pk/art php?n=669910]Äåâóøêà õî÷åò òðàõàòñÿ ñàéò ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâ â ñî÷è ïîçíàêîìëþñü ñ ïàðíåì 15 ëåò ñàéò çíàêîìñòâ äëÿ ñåêñà provpervevi 000space com/art php?n=711265]Ïîçíàêîìëþñü ñ äåâóøêîé â êèåâå õî÷ó çàíÿòüñÿ ñåêñîì ñ ïàðíåì jugggouffgentimb hyperphp com/art php?n=138790]Òâåðñêèå ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà çíàêîìñòâà ñ òåëåôîíîì äëÿ èíòèìà ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà ã àëåêñàíäðîâ ïîìîãèòå õî÷ó ñåêñà planunpalchia lhosting info/art php?n=566722]Çíàêîìñòâà ñ äåâóøêàìè â êóðãàíå ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà êîíîòîï õî÷ó ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ áåñïëàòíî îäíîëþáîâíèêè ñïîñîáû ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ ñ äåâóøêîé ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà áåç îáåçàòåëüñòâ letcampbowpa my-php net/art php?n=89797]Êàê ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ ïîáëèæå ñ äåâóøêîé õî÷ó çàíÿòñÿ âèðòóàëüíûì ñåêñîì ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà ñëàâãîðîä àëòàéñêîãî êðàÿ çíàêîìñòâà äëÿ ñåêñà íàñòîÿùèå ýðîòè÷åñêèå çíàêîìñòâà âåá luemachoza siam108site com/cat php?c=6&p=1]Ñåêñ íà îäèí ðàç ñàðàòîâ áåñïëàòíûå çíàêîìñòâà äåâóøêè ÷åðåïîâåö ñåêñ äåâóøêà õî÷åò òðàõàòüñÿ