This guy's a player....

• This guy's a player....

I liked this guy. But I found out he was a flirt. So I've been telling people now that I don't like him anymore. I still sort of do..my close friend likes him (C). She told me to tell him, so I texted him. We started out with a normal conversation, then he started opening up a bit and telling me he does ballet (we're all part of a hip hop team) out of the blue. Then I told him that she liked him. Then he stopped replying. And this other girl I'm friends (K) with does too. He, in a way, not intentionally ruined their friendship. I talked to my other pretty close girl friend (CP) who's close with K and she said her and her friend thought he liked me. But me and C thought he liked CP. He always goes to them when he has no one to talk to, and the 3 of them seem to talk.
      When I texted CP and she we talked about him, that's when I said C and I thought he liked her. Then she was like "Really? K and I thought he liked you!" then a minute later she sent "Cause he flirts with you." then we joked about him must liking everyone cause he flirts with everyone. The last day I was with them was at our last performance. CP told K stuff not on this topic but another important matter. When we first got there he was acting normal. When we had to make a bowwong line (holding hands) at the end our coach told us to have the taller kids on one side. I was standing next to one of my close guy friends (C3) and K. He's the tallest, but he chose to go in between me and C3. Later on, I saw that the 3 of them (him, CP, and K) were hanging out again. It feels like she showed him or told him what I said because after he was acting kinda weird. Was it just cause its the last moments we were ever gonna see each other? Or do you think she told him? What do you think is going on?
      PS. none of us go to the same school. it's sort of work, but we're all 13-14. It's a job in the entertainment field. I no longer see them on a regular basis, and it's not likely that I'll see some of them anymore unless we get chosen to be part of the team next year. And some are aging out so I don't see some of them at all anymore, after the last time we meet for an end of the year party, including the guy I kinda like. What should I do?
    • Re: This guy's a player....

I really don't have a solid answer, because this depends on if you catch little signs indicating whom he likes. If you like him, so what if he is a flirt. Everybody is different, and that's not a problem. Just don't get jealous at your friends, and make sure they don't get jealous of you. It seems obvious now, but it could easily happen. If this is the last time you may see them, make sure to find a way (text, facebook) to stay in contact with each other, and make time to see each other, if you want to.
      Whatever you do, good luck! Just be glad that people will try to help you, even if they don't know you. That is the beauty of forums like this. :D :cool:
      [COLOR="Green"]Offer help, and others will offer it to you.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="DarkOrange"]You get what you deserve.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Remember...[/COLOR]:cool: