Want my friend back :(

• Want my friend back :(

my freshman year in hs will end in about a week and i dont want to end this year losing my friend. we just met this school year, but we've gotten really close. we would text and message each other almost everyday until late at night. sometimes we'd share our problems and comfort/help each other. i know a few of her secrets and she knows a few of mine. her and i are really close and good friends. yesterday a situation brought out her secret.

now she's avoiding me and even insulted me "subtly". no words can describe how utterly SICK i feel knowing that i hurt her, even if i didnt mean to its terrible feeling SICK and not knowing what to do as this has never happened to me before. i just want to salvage our friendship. i can't believe this one thing could ruin it all. please help me ASAP before the year ends. i dont know how to act tomorrow, and im not sure i want to show my face. i dont know what to do. i am really shivering

please message as i want to respect her privacy.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

someone out there who can help me?