This one's a doosy

• This one's a doosy

So i went to my church's youth conference this weekend and had a blast. While i was there i had a wide range of experiences, some good some bad. When my church first got there i didnt know anyone but them. So when i heard a girl call me out by name caught my attention. Appearantly we went to the same church five years ago, but due to some "stressful" family experiences i try and block those years out. Anyway, we started hanging out and that night there was a dance. She came up to me and asked if i wanted to dance to the current slow song, and i said yes. We made idle chit chat while we kept glancing first at each other, than away when we made eye contact for too long. Right before the last slow song was over i looked her in the eyes and we held the gaze until the song was over, and we awkwardly avoided eachother for the rest of the dance.
      :blush::blush::blush:
      The next morning we bumped into each other at breakfast and sat and talked(still awkward) until we had the same gaze as the night before. Again we went away embarrased and saw eachother that night at the second dance. We slow danced again, but this time she told me she was leaving for BYU(a university in Utah) in a month and had plans to stay down there after. My heart stopped, and i was speechless. I meet this amazing girl only to find out i would never see her again. All i could do was nod and avoid eye contact for the rest of the dance. We said our goodbyes early the next morning(she had to leave for a wedding) and the thought of our first awkward dance never left my head even when we all left the next day. I dont know if i should tell her how i feel, and if i do how to do it. I guess i want your help on this one, i would greatly appreciate it.