EX ISSUES. Help?

• EX ISSUES. Help?

So me and my Boy friend have recently split up at the weekend, and I guess you could say it was a joint decision because we was arguing ect.. but I still really love him and thought time would be good, but I don't want to loose him! And really want to get back together in the near future, I just need to know how?! The relationship started well.. then he changed and became less intrested and I became more clingy, which obviously lead to arguments! He don't seem fazed what so ever about the brake up and said 'I don't think I love you anymore' ! Anyway I have a party on friday where its the first time I will see him since we have broken up? What shall I do! I've decided to have no contact with him till then, but please advice? And it will kill me to see him with anyone else at the party? How do I make him chase me again?
    • Re: EX ISSUES. Help?

You probably don't. As if a guy like that is worth it.. Is this the same one who was treating you like SHITE? or did you get a new one already?

I'm not trying to criticize you but it sounds like, rather than clingy, you're willing to put up with abuse and one-sided affection rather than be alone. You need to spend some time alone and get used to it, because you'll never be happy with your current approach to relationships. Seek female friends when you need company, you don't seem ready to deal with men with less-than-honorable intentions. Therapy may also help, find one you're comfortable talking to.

Please take my advice. It hurts to see nice girls go through with this.

He called that LOVE?
      ...ugh. scumbag.