death

• i wish i could just fucking die(if ya want to know y just read my recent posts on here...). i hate my life and things will never get better. they never have and they never will. my friends dont want me to die and they r worried about me... i went a few days ago to get meds cuz i was gonna OD on them soon but they were gross tasting so i threw them away. im thinking about getting a firearm sometime and doing the "job" sometime when im home but when my parents rnt home.firearms r so expensive thoug...im still looking for one...and that's if they'll even give me one... i live in missouri...i think i have to have a permit or something to get one...i am 19...my doc knows i am suicidal ans i am on effexor which makes the thoughts worse but he wont take me off of it. i haev no more happy thoiughts. not one. the only thing i have to live 4 is my friends.... one of my friends has offered 2 take me to the hospital. should i go? do u thing the hospital would admit me or send me home? would they tell my parents? my parents have no clue about this...do i have to tell my doctor if i went to the hospital?
    • My best advice, get help. There are tons of places for teens like you do turn to in your situation. Support groups, help lines, councelors, etc. It takes a bit of your time to look for such things but it's worth it in the end.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Heaven's not a place that you go when you die,
      It's the moment in life where you actually feel...
      Alive
      -The Spill Canvas
      [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • awb4130578 wrote:

i wish i could just fucking die(if ya want to know y just read my recent posts on here...). i hate my life and things will never get better. they never have and they never will. my friends dont want me to die and they r worried about me... i went a few days ago to get meds cuz i was gonna OD on them soon but they were gross tasting so i threw them away. im thinking about getting a firearm sometime and doing the "job" sometime when im home but when my parents rnt home.firearms r so expensive thoug...im still looking for one...and that's if they'll even give me one... i live in missouri...i think i have to have a permit or something to get one...i am 19...my doc knows i am suicidal ans i am on effexor which makes the thoughts worse but he wont take me off of it. i haev no more happy thoiughts. not one. the only thing i have to live 4 is my friends.... one of my friends has offered 2 take me to the hospital. should i go? do u thing the hospital would admit me or send me home? would they tell my parents? my parents have no clue about this...do i have to tell my doctor if i went to the hospital?

bullshit.
      [CENTER]Haynes: this internet dies more then tupac[SIZE=6]
      REPOST POLICE
      [/SIZE]

LolGecko;260339 wrote:

ROFL:lol:
      ALL HAIL MissV!

[/CENTER]