I hate everyone.

• I hate everyone.

I'm not even mad. Or depressed. It's just a shrug, the truth. Everyone sucks. Therefore, I am out for myself and myself only. Being "nice and empathetic" way back when got me nothing and nowhere, so fuck that. It's easier to close off one's emotions, I guess. There is no one to trust in full, because everyone will stab you in the back under the right circumstances.

Giving up? I don't know, I wouldn't give up before. There's no point in giving up. But fuck everyone else.

So therefore-- apathy is the ultimate tool and weapon, both to protect oneself and destroy that which you hate. It allows you to be pragmatic. So there.

Am I wrong? Am I really, truly wrong? Or am I correct in my judgement? I think so.
      [SIGPIC]http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/sean-connery-id-give-a-fuck-but-i-already-gave-it-to-your-mother-last-night.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    • Re: I hate everyone.

Kahlee wrote:

Not everyone in life will let you down. It's true you shouldn't give people all of your trust from the start, but its just as bad to absolutely distrust everyone.

Except everyone is
      a) Shallow
      b) Seeking to manipulate you for something
      c) Hates what you are/doesn't give a shit either way.
      d) Any combination of the three

Everyone can categorized this way, I have found out.
      [SIGPIC]http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/sean-connery-id-give-a-fuck-but-i-already-gave-it-to-your-mother-last-night.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Dark Universe wrote:

did something happen, that makes you hate everyone?

Lots of things happened. It goes without saying though, since it was basically all my observations of human behavior that lent me this outlook.

Leonodas wrote:

Except everyone is
      a) Shallow
      b) Seeking to manipulate you for something
      c) Hates what you are/doesn't give a shit either way.
      d) Any combination of the three

Everyone can categorized this way, I have found out.

Everyone does have their ups and downs, but not everyone fits that list. I know you'll call bs, but I have met a lot of people that honestly are nothing like that. Maybe you are just hanging around the wrong people?
      I also find that having a pessimistic outlook to begin with won't help your case in finding people who don't fit your list. If you're always expecting people to let you down or hurt you, then chances are you will find that something no matter how small.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Kahlee wrote:

Everyone does have their ups and downs, but not everyone fits that list. I know you'll call bs, but I have met a lot of people that honestly are nothing like that. Maybe you are just hanging around the wrong people?
      I also find that having a pessimistic outlook to begin with won't help your case in finding people who don't fit your list. If you're always expecting people to let you down or hurt you, then chances are you will find that something no matter how small.

But I did, you see. I was pretty happy with everyone. Love everyone. That kind of person. Everyone was good, etc etc. Then everyone manipulated that, or turned it around by calling bullshit on those beliefs.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this. However, I'm sure there are actual "good" people out there without these negative characteristics but.. I just haven't really met anyone like that yet. I used to love everyone and then after all my experiences I realized that I hate people in general yet I find them fascinating. I think that it's so sad that I actually find it funny. D:

Or maybe I think like this because I'm surrounded by douchebags and complete bitches that I'm convinced everyone is like that everywhere. Which, they probably are. I thought it was just my city, which I still think, but I don't know anymore hah
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Scarlet ().

Scarlet wrote:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks this. However, I'm sure there are actual "good" people out there without these negative characteristics but.. I just haven't really met anyone like that yet. I used to love everyone and then after all my experiences I realized that I hate people in general yet I find them fascinating. I think that it's so sad that I actually find it funny. D:

im like that, also.
      Who said white people can't rap? Nigga.

Leonodas wrote:

I'm not even mad. Or depressed. It's just a shrug, the truth. Everyone sucks. Therefore, I am out for myself and myself only. Being "nice and empathetic" way back when got me nothing and nowhere, so fuck that. It's easier to close off one's emotions, I guess. There is no one to trust in full, because everyone will stab you in the back under the right circumstances.

Giving up? I don't know, I wouldn't give up before. There's no point in giving up. But fuck everyone else.

So therefore-- apathy is the ultimate tool and weapon, both to protect oneself and destroy that which you hate. It allows you to be pragmatic. So there.

Am I wrong? Am I really, truly wrong? Or am I correct in my judgement? I think so.

I honestly thought it was just me... I'm just so cynical for some reason. I don't expect people to be reasonable, and 9 times out of 10 they aren't.