Mixed feelings/LDR sort of

• Mixed feelings/LDR sort of

Okay so I'm having mixed feelings and I'm hoping to get some of your guys' opinions! So me and this girl (maybe I should've put this in the lesbian category) aren't in an official long distant relationship, but we were planning on starting when we meet (in a couple days because she's visiting). When I first met her she seemed really committed, which I really liked, but for the past few weeks all she's been saying and hinting is that she wants to fool around and hook up with guys (she's bisexual). It's changed the way I view her. I'm starting to think if we should just be friends and not start a LDR but what do you think? Thanks
      [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]" You've been hooked, you've been crooked, you've been lied to so many times, that you're suspicious-minded. And when the right thing comes along, you don't believe in it. "[/COLOR][/FONT]
    • Re: Mixed feelings/LDR sort of

damn your in a crap position. well if you feel comfortable asking her, you should ask her what she thinks about you two starting a relationship and whether shes willing to be commited and all. if your not comfortable with asking her just try hint it out to her in a subtle way. but if that doesnt work and she still seems interested in people other than you then id say just keep at being friends and who knows, maybe soon she will look at you the way your looking at her now. i hope this helped :)

I'll ask her about it and see how it goes then, for now I'll just take it easy. Haha thanks so much :)
      [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]" You've been hooked, you've been crooked, you've been lied to so many times, that you're suspicious-minded. And when the right thing comes along, you don't believe in it. "[/COLOR][/FONT]

Yea actually in the beginning she was really clear on wanting to be monogamous and we both agreed open relationships weren't our thing. It's sort of like she had a change of heart.