I made a game! Need testers/moderators.

• I made a game! Need testers/moderators.

Now, I understand it is not the most thrilling game in the world, but I'm looking for a team of people to help me out and turn this into something great :)

Hey Everyone! My name is Matt and I made my own game called "Online Zoo Builder" where the player can design and maintain their own zoo. It is in the beta phase and still has a little while to go before it is complete. I'm looking for anyone interested in being apart of the Online Zoo Builder testing/moderator (If you like) team! I need help figuring out how to make the game more immersible, interesting, and strategic to play! I really need help and I thought I would ask my fellow city building loving gamers!

Anyone is welcome, regardless of age or experience in gaming. When the game is complete you will be eligible to be a game moderator and beta tester of all the features to come to the game as we progress. I'm looking for any kind of help, moderator, tester, artist, programmer, or anything that falls between! If your interested in working on a city building game, please e-mail me [matt[@]drennansoftware.com] or respond to this forum post with your support! We will communicate on the Online Zoo Builder Forum as we work on the game. I look forward to hearing from your all!

Check out the website

OnlineZooBuilder.com
    • Re: I made a game! Need testers/moderators.

haydongorst wrote:

It is too good that you have made the game but before release this game in the market you need tester or users. So you can share this game with your friends and children those who have keen interest to play game so that they will give you perfect feedback and also help to improve the game features.

Were interested in working with a variety of people :) The more the better!
    • Re: I made a game! Need testers/moderators.

DrennanSoftware wrote:

Now, I understand it is not the most thrilling game in the world, but I'm looking for a team of people to help me out and turn this into something great :)

Hey Everyone! My name is Matt and I made my own game called "Online Zoo Builder" where the player can design and maintain their own zoo. It is in the beta phase and still has a little while to go before it is complete. I'm looking for anyone interested in being apart of the Online Zoo Builder testing/moderator (If you like) team! I need help figuring out how to make the game more immersible, interesting, and strategic to play! I really need help and I thought I would ask my fellow city building loving gamers!

Anyone is welcome, regardless of age or experience in gaming. When the game is complete you will be eligible to be a game moderator and beta tester of all the features to come to the game as we progress. I'm looking for any kind of help, moderator, tester, artist, programmer, or anything that falls between! If your interested in working on a city building game, please e-mail me [matt[@]drennansoftware.com] or respond to this forum post with your support! We will communicate on the Online Zoo Builder Forum as we work on the game. I look forward to hearing from your all!

Check out the website

OnlineZooBuilder.com

I'll be a moderator if that's alright :)