5Hour Energy+X-Country

• 5Hour Energy+X-Country

Sooo I just tried 5hour energy again for about the 2nd time in my life. The first time I tried it, it really did nothing for me. I tried it again however at lunch because I was feeling tired, started to develop a head ache(figured it might make it worse but said fuck it), and really just wanted a boost to get through the rest of my classes. Well the 5hour Energy did nothing for me from periods 5-8.

The end of the day came after period 8, so I got ready for x-country, did a 1 1/2 mile warm up, and started (what turned into) a 7 1/2 mile run. About 3/4mi of the run in I just felt as if my energy supply just completely revamped itself and I was going super sayian xD I sped up to about a 6:20-6:30minute pace for the next 5-6miles with my fastest race pace being around 5:30-5:40 xD for a 2mile race lol I really never felt like I was tired enough to stop running, the inky thing I noticeably had a harder time with was hills which usually help me accelerate.

Anyways my point is, if I were to take a 5hour energy every 1-2days for cross country, I understand that I'd eventually build a tolerance too it, but would it help speed up my training because of the extra work I'm able to put in. Or would it be very unhealthy and hurt me in the long run.
      “It is quite possible that we can do greater things than Jesus, for what is written in the Bible about him is poetically embellished.” Albert Einstein