I Think My Ex Is Bipolar

• I Think My Ex Is Bipolar

I Want To Help Him But I Dont Kno How

When I Talk To Him On The Phone He Sounds EXTREMELY Happy 4 no reason at all

Then A Few Days Later He Will Write A Blog About How Much His Life Is Messed Up & How He Needs Somebody To Love Him For Him

He Has Also Told Me On More Than One Occasion That He Was Thinking Of Killing Himself & That The World Would Be Better Off W/O Him

-------THIS IS ONE OF HIS BLOGS:::::

"as i come to realize i cant neva b happy without ppl no other n1gg@s and b1tch3s bringin they misfortune on me. i dont ask for much juss a few things to get by to get structure in my life. but its like when i have that "Bliss" in my life its taken away from me. its stolen without fare-warning. and what i want bacc its like forbidden fruit. ppl tell me not to do sumthin but i juss gotta have it no matter whut,but when i get it the consequences are dire. another thing i told sum ppl bout my Theory and when eva im under the belt(no homo) it seem like the whole fuqin world wanna have a good time but then in vice-versa when im feelin "Hyphy" almost everybody around me brings conflict to me. so kno whut im bout to cater to all those round the globe im stay Emo 4my whole lyfe juss so yall can be happy. im done being me im done wit everything. yall can have this feelin im goin through i hope yall happy. sumbody help me out. plz yall b4 its to late......."
      [SIZE=4]We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]Francois de La Rochefoucauld[/SIZE]
    • Re: I Think My Ex Is Bipolar

I'm the same way in the whole "My life is amazing" to "My life sucks" spectrum. I don't make suicide threats or anything, but I go through my ups & downs and I'm not bi polar. Life isn't always a box of chocolates. But that blog is a very big red flag. I'd def consider saying something to someone.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." [/CENTER]