Long Distance Relationship HELP?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Long Distance Relationship HELP?

So I met this amazing, sweet, and caring guy about 6 months ago. We hit it off as soon as we met so we started dating a few weeks later. So we've been together 5 months. We've met in person twice. He lives about 4 hours away. We got in a fight about the stuidest thing ever yesterday but I found myself really hurt and upset over it so I didn't talk to him for a day. I really thought he was the one because I've been depressed and suicidal since 4th grade and I'm a sophmore now & as soon as I met him all of that went away. I was happier than I've ever been. This is actually the longest ongoing relationship I've had. Well latley I've been getting bored or tired with him. I love him so much and I cry everytime I think about not being with him..... I dunno what to do. I've found that we have a few different beliefs and it irratates me. I honestly doubt I'll find anther guy as good as him. He's amazing to me. He's just not experienced in relationships so he doesn't know how things are supposed to be.... Can anybody give me some advice?....:confused:
    • Re: Long Distance Relationship HELP?

Well for that you 2 are different is normal, you cant be 100% the same ofcourse you will have different things, different opinions and such. You cant find someone whos totally the same as you. Well everyone has fights, they always say if you dont fight in a relationship then it isnt good, you can always talk to him about what happened and how you feel about it, that might make you feel better.

And further well if hes so amazing to you like you mentioned then I dont really see a problem. I dunno if you have other kind of contact ever day with him, like skype, calling each other all the time or chatting all the time.. since if you will do it too much you will get a bit bored of each other, same as when you spend too much time with each other it will just be more boring after a while.
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]

Sounds like you're relying on him for your happiness, quite honestly. I find it extremely hard to believe you can love someone after 2 times of real meeting them. It's possible, but I can almost assuredly guess that he sends you constant texts like "I love you," "you're beautiful," "you're the best," etc. and that makes you feel good. And you rely on that.

Not saying it's a bad relationship, but it seems like he's your crutch.

K, I cba to question all this long distance, only met twice, in love shiz.

So yeah, it depends what areas he's inexperienced in?

Try to give him some pointers, not criticising him, just highlighting out when he does something the right way and when he does something wrong kinda saying 'I prefer it when...' or whatevs. Idk