Available for FREE October 19,20 22

• Available for FREE October 19,20 22

Dear TeenHut Community:

I would like to make you aware of the dates when you will be able to download a free fully illustrated E-BOOK from Amazon.com. The book is entitled “Surviving The Family.” Simply go to the Amazon website and type in the name SHAUN HOILETT. There you will see a list of books. ‘Surviving The Family’ is available in both Spanish and English. The English edition will be available for free on these dates: October 19 and 20. The Spanish edition is available for free on October 22.
      For the benefit of those who speak both Spanish and English there is another difference between both books that you may wish to take advantage of by downloading both editions. The English edition has previews of others works including some draft drawings of a fully illustrated e-book spy novel that you will find both in the front as well as the back of the book.

Since these books will only be available for free on these dates, please let all your friends and those that you communicate with know about this coming opportunity. You have my permission to copy and paste this notice to your other forum sites as well

NOTE: You do not need to have a physical Kindle to do the download. Simply download the free Kindle AP from Amazon’s website to your computer and then you will be able to download the E-BOOK for free.
      I sincerely hope that you will enjoy the book.

Hoilett, Author of ‘The REDHOUSE Project, The President’s Men,’ Surviving The Family’ and ‘The Angel of Death’-issue #1 Angelic Genesis’