My ex did this and I’m not sure if it’s a good sign or not.

• My ex did this and I’m not sure if it’s a good sign or not.

My ex, who me have been getting close with again and today she ran up to me and gave me a hug that could almost be described as a tackle. She then said “I love you”, something that she has never said before. She was in a cheery mood so I’m not sure if it was a serious “I love you” disguised otherwise or just an “I love you that” doesn’t mean anything really. Would you take this as a good sign? Last week she did say “If I wasn’t so bloody messed up in the head right now, I’d really like you. The only reason I’m asking is that I still have feelings for her but she has hurt me during the time we dated and after so I don’t want to rush into something without knowing for sure in case I get hurt again.

The post was edited 1 time, last by J.Loaf ().

• Re: My ex did this and I’m not sure if it’s a good sign or not.

That is a good sign. I guess her head isn't so messed up anymore and she's realised she really loves and misses you but technically, she shouldn't need time to work that out..
      Tell her that she hurt you so you have a hard time believing her. Give it time, maybe try working things out if you want it to work and you may be able to try again.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?
    • Re: My ex did this and I’m not sure if it’s a good sign or not.

Hann. wrote:

That is a good sign. I guess her head isn't so messed up anymore and she's realised she really loves and misses you but technically, she shouldn't need time to work that out..
      Tell her that she hurt you so you have a hard time believing her. Give it time, maybe try working things out if you want it to work and you may be able to try again.

I could tell her that she hurt me but I don’t want to risk it. Things are moving along now quite nicely despite me being cautious and I don’t want to say or do anything that might jeopardise that. I have a history of ruining things just when they are getting better through something I’ve said. I’ve never said anything insulting, negative or obscene but I’ve always managed to say something and kill whatever is happening. This is one thing that I desperately do not want to jeopardise. So I think I'll just give it time as you suggested.