A little problem in my relationship. Help?

• A little problem in my relationship. Help?

I'm openly gay with my partner and have been together about a year and two months. Things have been fine until a discovered a little something on his computer! Just so you know, this does get a bit weird, so I do not want anyone who is closed minded to really comment on this.

Anyway. He openly has fetishes which I happily fulfil, nothing terrible like urine fetishes or anything like that. So, yeah he has a few fetishes that I know all about e.g tickling.

As I was on his computer with him next to me, I clicked on a bar in order to type in a username for a website, and you know sometimes usernames you've previously entered come up? Well it done that, and some obviously fetish related usernames come up e.g tickleguy or something. That's all I saw. there was about three more usernames which I didn't look at enough to remember. I pretended I didn't see any at all and just carried on, as I wanted to find out a little more myself first.

So, correct me if I'm wrong but this suggests that he's recently been logging into websites and forums about his fetishes, obviously discussing it with other people and god knows what else. I'd be fine if it was before I was with him, as he's told me that when he was younger he used to go on fetish websites to speak to other likeminded people, but he's only had this laptop for a few months and I've been with him over a year!

I don't want to ask him about it yet as I don't want to cause a rift and there could be a perfectly normal explanation of it, but I tend to think otherwise!

His laptop is passworded so I can't really sit there and go through it and have a look at what he's been up to, plus that would be an invasion of his privacy. I wish there was a way for me to find out the usernames properly so I could see what he's up to on these accounts!

I don't really know what to do :( any help would be great.