Personal Sexual Experiences

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Personal Sexual Experiences

This is a thread to post your own personal sexual experiences. I'll go first.
      Be 14. Watching "Transformers" for first time. Suddenly notice the cans on the lead actress, and get an overwhelming desire to fap. At this point, I notice the refrigerator, through an open doorway into the next room. I walk over to the fridge; by this point my boner is positively raging. I decide that the best thing to do at this point would be to slam my dick in the door of the fridge over and over again, so I start doing this. While I'm doing this, some robots start fighting in the movie in the next room. The sound of this, plus the sound of the fridge slamming on my dick over and over only serve to make it harder, just as the door to the house opened. It was my parents, and walking in, my Mom got scared, and said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'. I begged and pleaded with her day after day, but she packed my suite case and send me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it!'. First class, yo this is bad, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright. Well, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out. I ain't trying to get arrested, I just got here; I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror; if anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'; I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
    • Re: Personal Sexual Experiences

Be seventeen, age ain't all it appears folks.
      Find myself incredibly horny, can't fap managed to bruise the darn thing grinding with my then nympho 'friend'. So being as stupid and slightly out of it as I was, I decided to try anal play...Bad mistake. I used a small vibrating egg I found amazingly still in it's wrapping, suffice to say anal play is not for a straight male.. The wire broke, and unfortunately my fingers only pushed it deeper.

The first day wasn't too bad, I mean constipation it had lodged itself I was walking like Doolan, second day heh same old same old. Finally being the idiot I was, the third day I used a small fork to remove it I pierced my colon.... and this is when my parents finally come home, the room is covered in my diharrea and blood.. and cum, worst of all on my PC screen was a photo of the fattist thing I'd ever seen, I was then sent to Latvia. Comrads, eggs taste bad.