would you watch this?

• would you watch this?

so me and my friends where thinking about doing a youtube video. my childhood friend knocks on this prev's door, (we are careful) if he comes out, the youngest out of our joup, poops in this yard. and he's all happy, noddeding his head, and sticking a tumbs up. (fake poop) (he doesn't care about prev's, he always wanted to do something stupid) we run by a car, then i trip, my friend (who is inside) opens the car door, i get hit by the door. and so on... would you watch it, if we made it?

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

We all are just fuck head.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

im mean:
      fuck heads

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

poops in his yard.
      youngest out of our group

>:( i hate it when i do this.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

poops in his yard.

>:( i hate it when i do this.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

poops in his yard.

:mad: i hate it when i do this.
      "As in heaven as on Earth, we've been dead since our birth" -Hollywood Undead