Not sure with this girl?

• Not sure with this girl?

Okay so I started hanging out with this girl I met, after work or just at random times I told her I like her and she said she feels the same, but before we get into a relationship she want's to get too know me more and I agreed with her, but recently we have been cuddling and we make out pretty heavily, so I am not sure what's going on if she is still at that stage where she doesn't want to be in a relationship yet or if she's just majorly horny lmao..... I am very new to this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JoeM ().

• Re: Not sure with this girl?

For now, you are at this magical place men sometimes stroll into called the 'Friends with Benefits' zone. You see, you have no commitment at this time. She wants you, you two can go at it, and then you go hook up with someone else. Of course, if you like her then don't do this, but just take it slow. It's a nice place to be, not having to worry about much.

I'm going to assume she's not shy about expressing her emotions considering she's told you she likes you and has no problem making out with you.

In which case, if she hasn't implied or said that she wants a relationship, she more than likely doesn't want one yet!

Plus, how would she know if she wanted to be with you if she didn't know how you were in bed already ;)

Mrs. Frazer wrote:

I'm going to assume she's not shy about expressing her emotions considering she's told you she likes you and has no problem making out with you.

In which case, if she hasn't implied or said that she wants a relationship, she more than likely doesn't want one yet!

Plus, how would she know if she wanted to be with you if she didn't know how you were in bed already ;)

Lol, the last line.

It's weird to me that she says she wants to know you more, which gives the impression that she wants to take it slowly, yet be physical at the same time. In my opinion it would be a good idea to have a talk with her to know what she's thinking and feeling.