Text based RPG

• Text based RPG

Hello there everyone, I have recently been looking into making a text based role playing game, I am still working on the story and everything but I was just wondering...

How many people still play these types of games, is it something that interests you personally?

And also, I wanted to do something different as there is a lot of 'Mafia' based ones, would anyone be interested if I was to make one maybe based on the 'Police' or something similar?

Looking into the field of the Police, there isn't many games that follow this type and it is something that I would have genuine interest in so is this something that could do well in your eyes?

Any help and opinions will be gratefully appreciated.

~ Paul
    • Re: Text based RPG

mawsie wrote:

Hello there everyone, I have recently been looking into making a text based role playing game, I am still working on the story and everything but I was just wondering...

How many people still play these types of games, is it something that interests you personally?

And also, I wanted to do something different as there is a lot of 'Mafia' based ones, would anyone be interested if I was to make one maybe based on the 'Police' or something similar?

Looking into the field of the Police, there isn't many games that follow this type and it is something that I would have genuine interest in so is this something that could do well in your eyes?

Any help and opinions will be gratefully appreciated.

~ Paul

It's been a while now, so what happened to the story you were working on?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thank you, Mario, but our princess is in another castle!