Dust514

• DUST514 is an FPS in which your objective is to kill off the enemy clones or destroy there C.C.M by taking objectives.

The game is ONLY on the playstation console however it is in fact 100% free. You do not need to buy it you just download it.

The game is also 100% interactive with Eve Online (which is exclusively a computer game)

Making DUST514 one of the first cross system (same server) video games in history. The game is still in an open beta (they're adding stuff to the game and updating textures) however once it is released it will remain free.

The game is actually a lot of fun and its graphics aren't that shitty for a beta. There are plenty of people play and the game itself is actually very good.

Now for those of you who like to RP (you know who you are) this game create a shit ton of content for you and also has chat channels specifically for RP purposes.

If you have a PS3 i would recommend getting this, i mean its free and its actually very good.

If you do decide to play this game drop you character name here and i will pull you into corp where you can play with your friends.
      Why aren't you playing eve online? What could you possibly be doing that is more important than a video game?