Any Gay Experiences?

• Any Gay Experiences?

If you have any gay experiences you have had dont be afraid to say your stoory here. Here is my gay experience:

When I was 11 I went to a camp thing with a group of people, and one night we went on a walk. On that walk me and to friends were making each other really horny, but at that time we didnt know what was going to happen. When we got back from the walk it was time to get into our tents and settle down. I was in tent with the two friends that I was walking with. Everyone had gone to sleep and me and one of my friends were the only ones still awake, because o all the dirty stuff we were talking about me and my friend both had hard ones. My friend saw my looking at his cock so he was like "go and feel it if you like" and I couldnt resist myself. The next thing I know he was ontop of me (both naked) with his legs around me and both snoging each other. (Because he is that sort of person that always has comdoms on them) we started to have anol sex both ways and then started giving each other blow jobs. And no one has ever found out about it untill now!
      :rofl: WWWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!