Best Friend Gf Hates Me.

• Best Friend Gf Hates Me.

Her reasons of hating me are legitimate. About a year ago he tried to get me to leave my fiance for him... She used his phone and saw my rejection in his message inbox. She pretty much banned him from seeing or talking to me ever again.
      We have started to talk again, of course while she is not around but he has matured and doesn't want anything but the friendship we had back. But we really can't do that because if she even found out we were texting she would flip. I know her hatred comes more from jealousy than anything. My best friend and I did have a history but we never dated or had sex we kissed on a rare occasion but it was like a grandma kisses.
      I just I really want my best friend back and he wants me back as a best friend we just do not know how to approach his girlfriend. My fiance is fine with it bc he trusts me and knows I wouldn't do anything to ruin what we have.
      I just don't know how to get his gf to understand that I'm not trying to take him and he's not trying to leave.
      Any advice or should I just let it go and try and move on.
      And don't get me wrong I have tried but it's really hard to let go of someone who was the only one who kept you together at times and helped me see that I could become more than what I thought I could be. He's my best friend he's like a brother to me now.I just don't know what to do

• Re: Best Friend Gf Hates Me.

omg, surely she should've dumped him as he obviously doesn't love her! Girls are stupid. But surely you don't want to be friends with him, knowing he fancies you?
      Try talking to her, if that doesn't work, then try and meet up with your friend and explain to him that it's controlling and not healthy for her to prevent him from speaking to certain people who she dislikes. He may consider it and either leave her or just try and speak to you again.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

I don't think he fancies me anymore I told him straight up when he texted me again that if he even had the slightest feelings for me to stop talking bc I'm not willing to put up with it.So far he hasn't tried to do anything or talk about the past besides friendship aspects of the past. Yeah I really do want to talk to her but I'm not sure how she would take it my friend gets coffee from his gf and she still hates me a year later. lol And I've tried to talk to him about it.
      But He's a sweetheart and he's afraid of hurting her because she's liked him for at least 6 years before they actually started dating. But idk maybe if I talk to her it might make her realize that she has nothing to feel threatened about.

I've had a girl hate me because I was best friends with this guy, that she'd just met and just got with! She seemed completely ignorant to the fact that I'd known him longer than her. She assumed we were seeing each other and getting close in that way so I told her straight about how we met, what we talk about, how we act together and how I have no intention of ever being with him and so she has nothing to worry about and from then on, she's always been nice to me and apologises for being a bitch to me in the beginning. :) I said all that whilst I was single too. In your case, you're fucking engaged fgs! Remind her of that and that you're completely devoted to your partner and you would do nothing to ruin it. You could also say you get along better with guys as friends.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hann. ().