What did you think of Wrestlemania 29?

• What did you think of Wrestlemania 29?

To anyone that watched Wrestlemania 29, what is your input on the event this past Sunday? My input is every match up to the last 3 sucked. The Undertaker Vs. CM Punk was fantastic, Triple H-Lesner was amazing, and Rock Cena II was alright. But the end was a great moment. Also share your favorite Wrestlemania And/Or Favorite Wrestlemania Moment. Has anyone experienced Wrestlemania in person? What was the experience like if so?
    • Re: What did you think of Wrestlemania 29?

That's what I did too man, They raised it to 70 to watch it in HD, I was like screw that. I streamed it like I usually do. Last year I ordered it, but this year I'm glad I didn't First Row Sports . EU is the Best place to stream WWE, TNA, UFC, all that! put all that together

Jordioa18 wrote:

Good matches, didn't watch it in person, more on an illegal stream, matches were good, but I heard there were many time constraints.

^ I did the exact same thing and yeah I heard that as well.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.

Oh My God Fuck Yes! The Stage set was by far the best stage set I've ever seen for Wrestlemania, I loved how they did the Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building And The Statue of Liberty, Dope as fuck! But I love how the Rock passed the torch to Cena when he got his redemption. As for Punk, Hell no! Punk put one hell of a match up, I wanted Punk to win but I knew he wouldn't cause WWE isn't ready for the streak to end. I'm a Paul Heyman guy, I love CM Punk. Did anyone watch Raw? That crowd was fucking amazing! Best crowd ever, Dadadadada, Fandango! Loved how they hummed his theme song like the entire night & Ziggler winning the world title EPIC :D Wade Barrett won the IC Title too, I was happy to hear that too

DylanK1992 wrote:

Oh My God Fuck Yes! The Stage set was by far the best stage set I've ever seen for Wrestlemania, I loved how they did the Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building And The Statue of Liberty, Dope as fuck! But I love how the Rock passed the torch to Cena when he got his redemption. As for Punk, Hell no! Punk put one hell of a match up, I wanted Punk to win but I knew he wouldn't cause WWE isn't ready for the streak to end. I'm a Paul Heyman guy, I love CM Punk. Did anyone watch Raw? That crowd was fucking amazing! Best crowd ever, Dadadadada, Fandango! Loved how they hummed his theme song like the entire night & Ziggler winning the world title EPIC :D Wade Barrett won the IC Title too, I was happy to hear that too

Barrett won the IC Title back on Raw after losing it in the WM preshow to Miz...
      Opgekankert, jij!

Sometimes, you gotta put them deuces up.

Dolph Ziggler deserves that world title! He has worked his ass off to get to that point in his career! WWE better give him a decent run with the world title. I swear if they put the world title back on Del Rio, I will be pissed. The only reason why they put the world title on Del Rio is because UFC has Cain Valaquez win their heavyweight title and he is Hispanic as well. Del Rio's run was long enough.

yes he sure did well. he deserves every ounce of it
      I mean sure seeing the rematches should be interesting but ziggler has been working way to hard to get that title. I just wish he would ditch that big E guy and AJ.
      both of them sure are nice to be there for encouragement but they hold him back
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Keep Calm And Love Minions <3[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lame.
      Punk/Taker and Swagger/Del Rio were the only good matches on the card.
      [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"]..you gave me butterflies..[/SIZE][/FONT]
      [COLOR="Magenta"][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]you had me at hello[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"]..at the mailbox..[/SIZE][/FONT]