what should my next move be with this girl?

• what should my next move be with this girl?

lol first post here in a couple years

Heres the backstory. I was in a class with her in the beginning of the semester, and i think we had some mild chemistry going on. However, i had a prime chance to make a move and completely blew it. I was eating with one of my friends at a dining hall and while my friend was up she sat down at a table adjacent from me, we caught eachother looking at eachother more than once, but wasn't ballsey enough to sit with her or even say hi.

Well that was in february. I since dropped out of that class, and this facebook page for secret admirers around campus came up, so i anonymously said something about her. She liked and commented on it (saying thanks) but im not entirely sure i should make myself known to her. i feel kind of old to meet girls on facebook, even if i dont really have anothe way of contacting her.

I was thinking of sending her a message, saying i was the one who wrote it, give her my number, and say something like "we should hang out sometime". Should I do it or does it seem a little creepy? i want to do it but i feel like i should be doing it another way. thoughts? tips?
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me." - Dr. Seuss[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: what should my next move be with this girl?

I think you should just message her saying you wrote it and leave the number and inviting her out till later. If she's interested, it could lead to a long and interesting conversation and when it gets too late, say 'I have to go now but send me a text in the morning' and give her your number. Then it's up to her whether she wants to contact you. As you talk more and more, then you should invite her out. Take your time. No rush. Obviously if she's not interested, you don't talk much or she doesn't text you the morning after, you know she's not interested.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?
    • Re: what should my next move be with this girl?

Hann. wrote:

I think you should just message her saying you wrote it and leave the number and inviting her out till later. If she's interested, it could lead to a long and interesting conversation and when it gets too late, say 'I have to go now but send me a text in the morning' and give her your number. Then it's up to her whether she wants to contact you. As you talk more and more, then you should invite her out. Take your time. No rush. Obviously if she's not interested, you don't talk much or she doesn't text you the morning after, you know she's not interested.

Alright, ill give it a shot. I'm still pretty uneasy about it but like the person above said, you don't know until you try.
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me." - Dr. Seuss[/SIZE][/CENTER]