Inserting: pain?

• Inserting: pain?

Hi

I have a problem with sex involving penetration, since it's extremely painful for me at times when I'm with my boyfriend. I usually just put up with the pain for his sake, and it does become very enjoyable after a while, but sometimes the pain is so intense I have to stop him. I feel terrible for doing that.

Unfortunately I had my virginity taken by some stranger when I was drugged and raped a bit over a year ago. I was fine thanks to my wonderful boyfriend's support and care, but I still remember bleeding a lot at the time. I don't know if this could have anything to do with why it's so painful to me.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Will I be able to enjoy sex without pain eventually? I've even been thinking of getting a sex toy to "practise" with until I don't feel pain anymore ahah :P is this a dumb idea?
    • Re: Inserting: pain?

you probably need more lube as your vagina isnt naturally lubing itself enough
      sex might be less enjoyable for you because if the past with you and this person who raped you. i know the feeling. it can be hard to trust guys again when these things happen
      I suggest talking it out with your boyfriend. he could probably help you emotionally and physically with this matter. sometimes when we are stressed or anxious we get very tight down there. try and loosen up. get him to try oral on you and stuff to set the mood
      good luck
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Keep Calm And Love Minions <3[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the reply :)
      I have used plenty of lube, and I don't think that's the problem. It just feels like it stretches too far and it's tearing or something.

I guess it could be related to stress maybe, since I'm always afraid of the pain that I know is inevitably going to come. Maybe the muscles down there tighten a bit, I don't know.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you. Emoblade is right, just use tons of lube, but the stretching thing... Consult your doctor.

I dont think you boyfriend minds much if you stop him, because if he really does care for you, he will stop and be concerned if ever you show any sign of pain.
      M, 15, Straight
      Skype or PM me here or on kik (hybridknowledge)
      Rep me, and ill rep you.. (A year later.)