Suicidal thoughts again

• Suicidal thoughts again

Hi, lately my mental health has been decreasing so much that I've lost the will to go on. I've already suffered with depression but i though that i had gotten better, obviously not!

I've already attempted to hang myself but that failed! Three years on i want to just end it all! I'm just so fed up with being myself!

I dont fit in to society and i have no real friends! I dont fit in with the people i hang around with, im more of a tag-along than anything!

I've put up with years of people putting me down and now i cant stop believing everything they said about me is true!

I'm so d*mn paranoid all the time that i think that everyone's against me!

I've tried talking about this to people but they just tell me to stop being so depressing!

I need some advice, cos i dont think im gonna be here much longer, the way things are going at the moment!
    • Re: Suicidal thoughts again

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you're feeling this way!

It's okay for your mental health to go through periods of decline. That's bound to happen if you suffer from depression. You're probably going through a relapse.

Apparently you haven't been talking to the right people, if they're telling you to stop. You should probably talk to a professional. If you can't get your parents to bring you to a therapist or a doctor, then maybe you should talk to your school counselor.

If you can't talk to any professional, then you could PM me. I know I'm not a professional, but I've been through everything you're going through. I know what you're going through and I'd be happy to help of you need it. :)

Stay strong, honey. I'm here for you if you need me. :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Blue"] Everybody deserves a [COLOR="Magenta"]BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, AMAZING [/COLOR] life. If you don't have that, go out and fight for what you deserve!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT]

MBach528 wrote:

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you're feeling this way!

It's okay for your mental health to go through periods of decline. That's bound to happen if you suffer from depression. You're probably going through a relapse.

Apparently you haven't been talking to the right people, if they're telling you to stop. You should probably talk to a professional. If you can't get your parents to bring you to a therapist or a doctor, then maybe you should talk to your school counselor.

If you can't talk to any professional, then you could PM me. I know I'm not a professional, but I've been through everything you're going through. I know what you're going through and I'd be happy to help of you need it. :)

Stay strong, honey. I'm here for you if you need me. :)

hey you you might wanna edit your font
      its a little hard on the eyes lol...

and to OP: I am sorry for what you are going through. ive been down that road. attempted suicide multiple times and failed. and you failed for a reason and that reason is because someone obviously has a better plan for you and wants you to continue living. just try to make the best of day to day living and not live or dwell off of negativity :)
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Keep Calm And Love Minions <3[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xxemobladexx wrote:

hey you you might wanna edit your font
      its a little hard on the eyes lol...

and to OP: I am sorry for what you are going through. ive been down that road. attempted suicide multiple times and failed. and you failed for a reason and that reason is because someone obviously has a better plan for you and wants you to continue living. just try to make the best of day to day living and not live or dwell off of negativity :)

Lol but it's fun and bright and happy.....:p.

And to OP: Listen to this advice. It's some really good advice that I wish I could give. :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Blue"] Everybody deserves a [COLOR="Magenta"]BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, AMAZING [/COLOR] life. If you don't have that, go out and fight for what you deserve!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT]