Looking for Love

• Looking for Love

I want someone who is perfectly fine with me for me. Somebody who wants to get to know me and actually take their time. I don't care if it's long distance, it's what I prefer! I'm 16, and in the us. I'm 330lbs and very confident. I've been cheated on and I'm still just as confident. I want to fall back into love again. I'm looking! I'm a big girl and I don't plan on changing for anyone! I like being big enough toget my point across. I just wish I could find someone to love me and my curves. Not just what they could do to change them. Don't change me, love me!!:love1:
      Naye Loves U <3
    • Re: Looking for Love

@Complicated Mind, I think before u put me in a stereotype u should get to know me. I don't have time to be lazy, I work with preschoolers all day... so that's not an option. And by saying that I'm not gonna change, isn't lack of motivation. And motivation for what...loosing weight? So let me get this straight. I should change because of what someone tells me. Hmm... that's motivation, I think you're confusing it with confidence because if I wanted to change I would and I could, which by the way I started working out this week. But u wouldn't know because u didn't bother asking or trying to find out what I'm doing to change my situation. And with that said u don't know me which means you also wouldn't know that even though I'm bigger I have no self issues, and I'm healthy. My confidence is almost cocky and too much... but u woult know, u just judge me and stereotype.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

@EmoCuttingAngel, u don't know me so how I sound is irrelevant unless u know my situation. I've been in great relationshipsand my longest lasted almost 2 years. He was from my town and when he went to college he cheated. I use the internet because I want to date people not from my town. My town is going down every day. No one here seems to have goals, why would I want someone from here? If I could fly on a plane everyday and go meet people face-to-face I would. I don't have the money nor the time to do that. So I use the internet. That's what it's for anyway. Communication... and if it happens to end in a relationship so be it. The fact that I posted that just means I'm open and looking... but that doesn't mean I'm going to spend every waking moment on the internet dating. I have a life that consists of emails, résumés, Facebook, and so many other things I need the Internet for! And if u think its wack, whatever who cares. Not like your opinion matters to me I have to many of my own :)
      Naye Loves U <3

Well good luck at finding someone over the net,honestly it never worked for me.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.

Naye19 wrote:

@Complicated Mind, I think before u put me in a stereotype u should get to know me. I don't have time to be lazy, I work with preschoolers all day... so that's not an option. And by saying that I'm not gonna change, isn't lack of motivation. And motivation for what...loosing weight? So let me get this straight. I should change because of what someone tells me. Hmm... that's motivation, I think you're confusing it with confidence because if I wanted to change I would and I could, which by the way I started working out this week. But u wouldn't know because u didn't bother asking or trying to find out what I'm doing to change my situation. And with that said u don't know me which means you also wouldn't know that even though I'm bigger I have no self issues, and I'm healthy. My confidence is almost cocky and too much... but u woult know, u just judge me and stereotype.

1. I never called you anything, learn to read and understand what you read.
      2. You have no self issues, yet you rage over someone making a comment that isn't directed towards you, really?
      3. What I said is true, you cannot say it is false. Initial appearances have a huge impact on how people see you, whether you like it or not.
      4. You're not going to find anyone who wants to "fall in love" with someone who displayed the attitude you did with that second post of yours. Guaranteed.

Good luck.