Friends or her?

• Friends or her?

I am 18 and my friends dont like my girlfriend to be and that is the bottom line. I want to know before i actually get serious with her what to do.I think that my friends dont like her because some of them tryed to be with her and she didnt want to be with them. Then they took the hump and really called her abusive stuff in text messages.

She did not do anything on them so its totally stupid of them to do that on her. They can be sex pests with girls.They are my best friends that i do almost everything with. And for that reason im in two minds. Be with someone i utterly adore or dont go there and simply stay how i am with my friends. I would like to be with her and keep them seperate in my life but would it work?Do not say talk to them and see if they can work it because i have tried and it did not work.My question is should i be with this girl or leave it be?*Or be with her, and leave it how it is and try ignore the hate?I just do not want to be without my friends or her.Hope there is enough info for opinions and i hope it makes sense. Thanks and please help as best as you can.
    • Re: Friends or her?

They're reaction to you going after her is stupid as fuck, even if they ARE your friends.

Of course you can keep them separate. Just make sure you can manage spending time with both.

Come on man, don't miss out on a girl you're into just 'cause your friends couldn't score with her themselves. What are they, jealous little bitches?

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

I hate how for some reason this thread isn't allowing me to edit my their/they're typo. Grrr!

Gloria wrote:

Don't fuck up your friendships just because of a girl you're into. There will be many, many girls in the future, but friends are harder to find and friendships often last longer.

But don't you think that if their reasoning for hating on this girl is shit, he shouldn't give in?

Just 'cause they're your friends doesn't mean everything they do is worth succumbing to. People can be real fucking stupid and insensitive.

He obviously thinks of them as real friends. He calls them his best friends, says they do everything together... He clearly cares about them as friends, he values their friendship. That's how it seems. And if he does, a girl just isn't worth fucking it up. Unless he's marrying the girl.
      Not saying that they aren't stupid or insensitive, not saying that they're right.. I'm just saying that if there comes a point where he has to choose (and it most probably will), he'll most likely regret it if he chooses the girl.
      Sometimes you have to choose who is more important, who is more valuable.. Maybe it is caused by someone's stupid behaviour, but it's a part of life. And I'm just telling him that he's likely better off with choosing his friends. It's easier to find a girl than a friend you'll be so good with.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

So yeah, to add - he should give in if the friendship is at risk. A boyfriend/girlfriend is rarely worth it.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Gloria wrote:

He obviously thinks of them as real friends. He calls them his best friends, says they do everything together... He clearly cares about them as friends, he values their friendship. That's how it seems. And if he does, a girl just isn't worth fucking it up. Unless he's marrying the girl.
      Not saying that they aren't stupid or insensitive, not saying that they're right.. I'm just saying that if there comes a point where he has to choose (and it most probably will), he'll most likely regret it if he chooses the girl.
      Sometimes you have to choose who is more important, who is more valuable.. Maybe it is caused by someone's stupid behaviour, but it's a part of life. And I'm just telling him that he's likely better off with choosing his friends. It's easier to find a girl than a friend you'll be so good with.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

So yeah, to add - he should give in if the friendship is at risk. A boyfriend/girlfriend is rarely worth it.

Yeah, I suppose I'd keep my friends too, but I'd kick their asses and give them shit for being such little bitches about the whole thing. ;)