I keep fighting with my mum.

• I keep fighting with my mum.

My mum and I have been at each other’s throats for months now and it just won't stop. Every little thing become massive and we just end up screaming at each other. I'm in a bad head space now. I'm in Year12 and I'm stressed about the HSC, I only just realised a week ago that for the past year I keep getting used by my ex girlfriend, I’m drifting from my two best friends of ten years, struggling with my sexuality and I tried to kill myself a few weeks ago. And my mum doesn't care, she doesn't care. She even said that, last week we had a fight and she said "I don't care what you're going through now" And I just walked out. I ended up having to call my physics teacher and I just cried to him for an hour because he's the only one who listens to me. And it's just getting worse. When she gets fired up she just won't listen and that all I want her to do is just listen. And I'm getting desperate. Today was bad, bad. I've come down with a bad case of flu is weekend and I didn't go to school yesterday, and I decided to stay home today but I need a doctors certificate because there’s an assessment on tomorrow and we just screamed. I then decide because I didn't know if I had to get on or not to just go to school, save the hassle but my mum wouldn't let me. She locked the car doors and just drove off and I got so angry I chased after the car and tried to get onto the bonnet scaring the hell out of my sister I didn’t think I just did it. I just wanted her to stop and just let me in the car so we could just go. Now they're afraid of me. My mum and sister are afraid of me. I don't want that I don't want that I just want them to listen. I'm afraid of myself. I've just become worse. I'm angrier than before, more erratic. I'm scared. I don't know if I'm to snap and do something. I don’t want this I just want one day we’re we just don’t scream just one day when we can just be happy. Please help.
    • Re: I keep fighting with my mum.

:kiss:
      youths are so indulged in worldly activities that they have almost lost the sensitivity towards their parent which is not expected at all ... here one thing to be considered for you .. and it's why every occasion it comes first that someone has to understand and resolve all our issues instead of us to take a similar step prior not to make it any matter...

BettyReynolds wrote:

:kiss:
      youths are so indulged in worldly activities that they have almost lost the sensitivity towards their parent which is not expected at all ... here one thing to be considered for you .. and it's why every occasion it comes first that someone has to understand and resolve all our issues instead of us to take a similar step prior not to make it any matter...

Apologize to them both, say you need them to listen to you, tell them what you're feeling, make them sit down and listen to you. No screaming, just talk. And maybe you'll work things out.
      [SIGPIC]http://i45.tinypic.com/27yvmzn.jpg[/SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]You can't accept it, until you learn it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]